ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 116

Salam Bro Zeman,

Make you waste time to teach me how to do the right setting.I only get the setting like the attc.Pls help

Files:
isakas.jpg  157 kb

nickhi:
Salam Bro Zeman, Make you waste time to teach me how to do the right setting.I only get the setting like the attc.Pls help

where others 2 indicator? nonlagdot and flattrend MACD? plez dowload ISAKAS II below this post at my signature..

zeman:
thanks for all follower...

and now.. we try our new indi for this system...

and we need a new rules and money management settings.

ashi will not be using for this version.

TimeFrame 30

and the important thing here now

SL need to set lower than TP

refers to the pairs range volatility.

Recommended

for GJ and EJ = SL 40 = TP 50

others = SL 30 =TP 35

Entry Buy

- bbands blue, fisher blue, flattrend blue, nonlagdot blue.

Entry Sell

- bbands red, fisher red, flattrend red, nonlagdot red.

**nonlagdot also can be usefull for exit target.. When ur target reached , and u need more and maximum pips ..hehe..just wait the dot colours changed and ur exit should be there.

also we dont need to waited the dot of bbands change colours for entry position.. if bbands still on the red dot, watched other indicator, fisher, nonlagdot and flattrend for new entries. but make sure dont target higher pips for this entry coz the trend might be over.

for isakas trader, im feel free and good if u post ur trading chart here if the signal shown up..we can discuss together.

Bro Zeman, sya masih baru. How to use this indi? Langsung tak faham. Simple instruction will be very much appreciated. TKasih.

MatXerof:
Bro Zeman, sya masih baru. How to use this indi? Langsung tak faham. Simple instruction will be very much appreciated. TKasih.

hi..

i think, u will be understand more bout isakasII at this link.. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page77 .... or this malay forum Isakas System - Kongsi pengalaman anda menggunakannya - Nogold.com

gud luck

Trailing Stop Loss

Thank you. I've used the "Rebirth 11" in IBFX and now trading with demo acc. Is the indi works like this? Please brief on this chart.

Could you please explain/coach about TSL and S/L?

TQ

Files:

Salam Bro Zeman,

Could you doubel check...my actth.Is it correct my setting,Your signature have another 2 file..must I download and instal as well in my setting ??pr just find with the isakas2 .I saw this three file under your signature have different file...and how to appear the resistant and support line and pivot line? what the different rebirth 11,15,30?

Files:
gu.jpg  134 kb

MatXerof:
Thank you. I've used the "Rebirth 11" in IBFX and now trading with demo acc. Is the indi works like this? Please brief on this chart.

Could you please explain/coach about TSL and S/L?

TQ

1st, isakas is for 30 timeframe not 1hour.. If u used rebirth, SL is depends on ur MM ( money management ) ..I see ur chart used nonlagdot, its not rebirth version anymore, its new ISAKASII.. U can set lower than ur TP ( SL 30 TP 40 ) or u can closing ur position manually refers to the nonlagdot.. But i think both of U ( MatXerof and nickhi ) not used the RIGHT setting of nonlagdot.. Please attach my template (below this post ) on ur chart..

For nickhi.. Pivot line is not for the new ISAKAS.. Its just for take profit or exit target... 11,15,30? what's that? its that version or timeframe...

plez both of u just used ISAKAS II. download that and refers to this posthttps://www.forex-tsd.com/142254-post1155.html.. and plez apply my template below this post... Both of u attach the wrong setting of nonlagdot..

Files:
isakas2.tpl  3 kb

hello..

bro zeman.. i am using your system.. however, i would like to ask... how to enter a market when we are far away from the entry? mean we are late but of coz, everyone wanna trade.. i'm looking for a chance to enter the market right now but afraid of turnback, it just make me look and wait.. i'm wasting so many pips and time.. can you give some guide?

thanks

regards,

ahmad.ariffin

Hai Bro Zeman,

Unabale to download isakas2.tpl frm your post.

I have download IsakasII and copy paste all file extn MQ4(Bbands,Fisher,Flattr,Nonlagdot) into the folder indicator and file with extn TPL(rebirth11) into folder template.I got this guide frm nogold forum.Correct me if I'm wrong.

I also tension and get confuse to do the setting.

Bro Zeman.

I unable to download Isakas2.tpl.

I have download Isakas2 and all folder with extn mq4(bbands,fisher,flattr,nonlagdot) I copy ans paste into folder indicator.For file rebirth11.tpl ,I copy and paste into folder template.I got this guide frm nogold forum.Plse correct me if I'm wrong.

I get confuse and tension to do this setting since yesterday.I have go thru this thread one by one(hundred pages)since yesterday morning until last night 12pm to get the setting and use Isakas2.

Reason: