ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 127

MatXerof:
Me too...

When I asked more thru email... the end statement "please attend our seminar"!!!

But, at least we learned thru mistake & it shows that we're keen to learn, right? So, not to "nyesal" too much!

Happy memorex, bro!

U are right Bro! I also the victim of that kind of scamm. I also attended the seminar, but to my frustration it seems very different approached, such as timeframe to use the...., stoploss at 300pips ( crazy), and bla bla bla.

But at least i learned somthing out of it, THE FOREX TRADING. Becose of my persistency, i search thoroughly in the internet to find out more about Forex Trading. Here i am, forex-tsd forum help me a lot!!! And my buddy, Raslan, also benefit from it. We keep learning, still playing demo account.

Hope all of victim of .... we will be success in forex trading in near future!

InsyaAllah

matfx:
U are right Bro! I also the victim of that kind of scamm. I also attended the seminar, but to my frustration it seems very different approached, such as timeframe to use the...., stoploss at 300pips ( crazy), and bla bla bla.

But at least i learned somthing out of it, THE FOREX TRADING. Becose of my persistency, i search thoroughly in the internet to find out more about Forex Trading. Here i am, forex-tsd forum help me a lot!!! And my buddy, Raslan, also benefit from it. We keep learning, still playing demo account.

Hope all of victim of .... we will be success in forex trading in near future!

InsyaAllah

Hi there MatFX ,

Just a word of caution , a 300 pips S.L is not "crazy" , it depends on that particurlar trader MM and Strategy ...

But since i myself am the victim of such scam , let us be careful in the future of such people ...

All the best !

Isakas CS.rar

Assalamualaikum Brother Asri & Zeman, Selamat berpuasa semua...

Kalau boleh tolong, macam mana nak install Isakas CS? I have down loaded the Isakas CS but it seem tpl file not in the right type macam isakas rebirth dan lain2. Isakas lain2 boleh install. Ok jer. I think the CS should provide better direction. Any thing missing from my system probably? tq

Isakas CS.rar

Its OK brothers. I found my way out....user error. By the way, it is probably of help if we can combine the 2 (isakas2 & isakas CS) into 1 chart for smaller TF..anybody tried? i am not that familiar with MT4 programming...

milirade707:
Its OK brothers. I found my way out....user error. By the way, it is probably of help if we can combine the 2 (isakas2 & isakas CS) into 1 chart for smaller TF..anybody tried? i am not that familiar with MT4 programming...

Hi there milirade ,

As you probably know , CS Analysis is a whole universe on its own but it is a very flexible tool and i know certain people in my locality whom have made an obscene amount of money just by using CS analysis alone ( and without using any other indicator )

I think you can create a template of your own (.tpl) by extracting a few components of Isakas CS and Isakas 2 and using them piecemeal in your chart analysis ( combine them ) . You don't have to know the programming part . But make sure you have the piecemeal components in your Custom Indicator Folder . I myself am experimenting with Isakas CS and halfway thru Steve Nison's CS ebooks . There's at least 50 ++ CS formation that i need to get myself familiar with ....

So all the best and have a wonderful Ramadhan ...

Thanks Asri for the advise, will try and test coming monday. I found Isakas2 works well during trending market and should perform better with the knowledge of CS. Found some CS based indicators in the forum here & studying them. Heard of Steve Nison ebook, should be good!

For brother Zeman & Asri,

Just a suggestion for Isakas2 for Isakas2. Can SOUND alert be made available to notify trader UPON formation of the BBand of the Isakas2. It should help to minimise the monitoring time at the terminal. If any already available kindly let me know. TQ selamat berpuasa.

xiexie:
hello, I'm new here and new to forex.

I'm trying to learn this kuskus method and am reading this posting starting from page 1 ... wah, 126 pages ...

.... apa boleh buat, nak belajar, kena dari mula ...

Thanks to bro Zeman for your kindness and patience to teach.

I appreciate it.

-xiexie-

gud luck

MatXerof:
Bro Zeman,

To my understanding, one should wait to make any position when arrow up/down starts displaying. Wait for the second bar appears & matching colors with FTMCAD and deal.

What happen when we open any chart and it looks like the arrow was started earlier & to wait for the new arrow, it may take long times.

When can we make a position for example in the attach image? (NZDUSD)

Thanx & Wsm.

hi... from that NU chart, there's no 2nd entry after the first entry at beginning of the bbands dot.. Then u must looking for 2nd chance for ride the trend..

ok..for the 2nd entry if bbands dot at the middle of the long lines, read this post..https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page79 .. just refer for 2nd bar of flattrend macd indikator and other indikator colour matched then u can ride the trend... gud luck

munzermohammed:
Hello all in this forum

This forum seems to be very efficient and influencial

and this thread seems very useful

I am new in forex

and I am oscillating inside its waves

The overbought territory is BreakEven

The oversold territory is Losses

I am going to use ISAKAS ASHI

But I need to know some thing

Can I apply it on 4 hours chart?

Wish some one replies me..

Thank U

Beforehand

For 4hour chart maybe arecent can explain that..he is the master of higher timeframe.. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page74 .. u need to applied this indicator...alligator, rsi and standard macd ..

milirade707:
Thanks Asri for the advise, will try and test coming monday. I found Isakas2 works well during trending market and should perform better with the knowledge of CS. Found some CS based indicators in the forum here & studying them. Heard of Steve Nison ebook, should be good!

For brother Zeman & Asri,

Just a suggestion for Isakas2 for Isakas2. Can SOUND alert be made available to notify trader UPON formation of the BBand of the Isakas2. It should help to minimise the monitoring time at the terminal. If any already available kindly let me know. TQ selamat berpuasa.

good luck for ur studying dude...

and for CS users.. maybe after u using this method for a long time, u will be remember each of that CS formation on chart.. and then, this indicator dont need to attach on ur chart anymore..

trending CS will start with this, just remember this.. from the 1st reversal.. engulf / harami / piercing / cloud cover , then.. 3inside/outside and the last one black crow / white soldier..

bbands have their own alert when 1st arrow shown up.. what do u mean by upon formation?

slamat berposa too.

thanks for the suport, asri, zuljaala, arecent and others.. really appreciate that.. thanks a lot..

Salaam Bro Zeman.

Am a newbie.

Could you please help me, I had downloaded the isakas 11 last week and it run well, thanks.

But today when i log in theres no more signals of sound + an arrow (nonlagdot Long + Short) anymore.

Please help.

Sound alert (bell, ring etc) on Bband signal

Brother Zeman,

What i mean is that, when the Bband signal appears (which normally together with fisher kuskus and flat trend signal), can we make the sound/bell/ring to alert the trader of such condition met? Right now we have to keep our eyes on the terminal to see such condition met. The 'Sound like' alert could be activated in whatever TF of our preference. Hope it is clear. TQ ...buka puasa time now.

katze:
Salaam Bro Zeman.

Am a newbie.

Could you please help me, I had downloaded the isakas 11 last week and it run well, thanks.

But today when i log in theres no more signals of sound + an arrow (nonlagdot Long + Short) anymore.

Please help.

Hi there Katze ,

There could be a number of reasons why the above happened . It would help if you could take a screenshot of your MT4 main screen and post it here . Then maybe we'll be able to diagnose whats wrong ...

Best regards ,

Reason: