Exactly...

because there are many variant of pivot

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894

It's makes me confused

And until now,

I still have a little trouble

How to set the SL and TP...

According to my experience,

my trade often touched the SL (but when I saw the chart, the trend didn't go to the reverse side)...

So, please tell me the right way how to set the SL and TP.

maybe you want this?

Files:

zuljaalaa:
maybe you want this?

Thank'z very much

Now, the next question,

How to set the SL and TP?

MatXerof:
Bro Zeman,

To my understanding, one should wait to make any position when arrow up/down starts displaying. Wait for the second bar appears & matching colors with FTMCAD and deal.

What happen when we open any chart and it looks like the arrow was started earlier & to wait for the new arrow, it may take long times.

When can we make a position for example in the attach image? (NZDUSD)

Thanx & Wsm.

Does someone have this indicator file "Fisher_Kuskus indicator with Stars crossing" rather than Bars chart as show on the above figure.

thanks

munzermohammed:
Hello all in this forum

This forum seems to be very efficient and influencial

and this thread seems very useful

I am new in forex

and I am oscillating inside its waves

The overbought territory is BreakEven

The oversold territory is Losses

I am going to use ISAKAS ASHI

But I need to know some thing

Can I apply it on 4 hours chart?

Wish some one replies me..

Thank U

Beforehand

Hello bro ,

If you're planning on using a longer TF , i think you should use Isakas CS and not Isakas 2 . CS stands for Candle Sticks . ( Not Creative Suite !! )

But in order to do so , your CS knowledge should be up to par . ( hanging man , shooting star , marobuzo , harami , the 4 main doji , engulfing patterns , 3 inside up , inverted this and that , the evening stars etc etc etc ... well u know , the whole CS Jazz .. )

But if you want to , i'm sure you can do it . Get your Isakas CS at Bro Zeman Main Posts . All the best bro !!

Best regards ,

xiexie:
hello, I'm new here and new to forex.

I'm trying to learn this kuskus method and am reading this posting starting from page 1 ... wah, 126 pages ...

.... apa boleh buat, nak belajar, kena dari mula ...

Thanks to bro Zeman for your kindness and patience to teach.

I appreciate it.

-xiexie-

Hiya ,

Welcome to the forum and after reading ALL the pages , can u teach us newbies abou Isakas ? Just kidding ...

Welcome and all the best learning about this wonderful system ..

WisBiz:
Exactly...

because there are many variant of pivot

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894

It's makes me confused

And until now,

I still have a little trouble

How to set the SL and TP...

According to my experience,

my trade often touched the SL (but when I saw the chart, the trend didn't go to the reverse side)...

So, please tell me the right way how to set the SL and TP.

Hiya WizBiz !

Bro , i fully understand your issues as i'm exactly like you 2 months back . When i set my stop loss ( usually 20 pips below my entry price ) it always hit and after hitting my stop loss the **toot** price went back up again ...

And i think the other seniors didn't answer this type of questions is because its an open ended question with many ramifications . The best that i can offer you is just my own personal tips ...

1 - You MUST have a Money Management System (MM) !! Know how much you can risk in every single trade . This way , you can embed your own Risk / Reward Ratio and know how much you can risk in a single trade .

Example :

You have a risk capital (deposit) of USD 1,000.00 and your own MM is that you are prepared to risk 5% of your capital . If you enter a contract of 0.1 Lots ( 1 pips = 1 USD ) , that means you are prepared to risk a maximum of 50 pips .

So , lets say you're entering 0.1 Lots for Euro/USD Long at 1.4075 that means you will set your SL at 1.4025 ( 50 pips difference ) . For T.P , its the same , TP should be built-in into your MM System . For this example lets say we set a TP of 15 pips ( as recommended by Bro Zeman ) , and using the TF30 as our Main Screen . ( Using Isakas 2 as entry indi of course !! )

And because you have did your research beforehand, you know that the USD will be weak after the Fed Rates cut of 50bps and a Discount Rate cut of 50bps and after some time , you hit your TP target . The price did fluctuate but because you have set your SL a reasonable distance away ( as per your MM ) , it did not touch your SL . So a big smile with a profit of 15 USD !

This is just a simple example . You should incoporate Support and Resistance Values , Fibonacci Retracement Values and Fundamental Analysis forecast at the very least to have a good MM in place . There are so many other variables that you can put in place to make your MM as excellent as possible . I'm also still learning and the more i learn about FX , the more i realise that there is so much more to learn ....

Anyways , all the above means that the SL and TP values is not set in stone . Its a dynamic value and it depends on YOU and your MM to make it into a "meaningful" value ...

All the best ....

asri:
Hiya ,

Welcome to the forum and after reading ALL the pages , can u teach us newbies abou Isakas ? Just kidding ...

Welcome and all the best learning about this wonderful system ..

good work asri..cheers

asri:
Hello bro ,

If you're planning on using a longer TF , i think you should use Isakas CS and not Isakas 2 . CS stands for Candle Sticks . ( Not Creative Suite !! )

But in order to do so , your CS knowledge should be up to par . ( hanging man , shooting star , marobuzo , harami , the 4 main doji , engulfing patterns , 3 inside up , inverted this and that , the evening stars etc etc etc ... well u know , the whole CS Jazz .. )

But if you want to , i'm sure you can do it . Get your Isakas CS at Bro Zeman Main Posts . All the best bro !!

Best regards ,

Hello Bro

10x for Ur response for my inquiry

I think that climbing FogiYama mountain is easier than working with japanese candle sticks

for that I shall use Isakas2 ...

10x again for ur reply..

I wish u splendory pips

take care

asri:
Hiya WizBiz !

Bro , i fully understand your issues as i'm exactly like you 2 months back . When i set my stop loss ( usually 20 pips below my entry price ) it always hit and after hitting my stop loss the **toot** price went back up again ...

And i think the other seniors didn't answer this type of questions is because its an open ended question with many ramifications . The best that i can offer you is just my own personal tips ...

1 - You MUST have a Money Management System (MM) !! Know how much you can risk in every single trade . This way , you can embed your own Risk / Reward Ratio and know how much you can risk in a single trade .

Example :

You have a risk capital (deposit) of USD 1,000.00 and your own MM is that you are prepared to risk 5% of your capital . If you enter a contract of 0.1 Lots ( 1 pips = 1 USD ) , that means you are prepared to risk a maximum of 50 pips .

So , lets say you're entering 0.1 Lots for Euro/USD Long at 1.4075 that means you will set your SL at 1.4025 ( 50 pips difference ) . For T.P , its the same , TP should be built-in into your MM System . For this example lets say we set a TP of 15 pips ( as recommended by Bro Zeman ) , and using the TF30 as our Main Screen . ( Using Isakas 2 as entry indi of course !! )

And because you have did your research beforehand, you know that the USD will be weak after the Fed Rates cut of 50bps and a Discount Rate cut of 50bps and after some time , you hit your TP target . The price did fluctuate but because you have set your SL a reasonable distance away ( as per your MM ) , it did not touch your SL . So a big smile with a profit of 15 USD !

This is just a simple example . You should incoporate Support and Resistance Values , Fibonacci Retracement Values and Fundamental Analysis forecast at the very least to have a good MM in place . There are so many other variables that you can put in place to make your MM as excellent as possible . I'm also still learning and the more i learn about FX , the more i realise that there is so much more to learn ....

Anyways , all the above means that the SL and TP values is not set in stone . Its a dynamic value and it depends on YOU and your MM to make it into a "meaningful" value ...

All the best ....

Thx Very Much Asri,

I've learned something new in here....

Reason: