ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 120

how to download isakas

hi all i'm really really super duper new in Forex. i read this tread and try to load the isakas from the isakas.zip from bro zeman but it is still does not work. can bro zeman or anybody else that expert here draft a step by step guide in power point or adobe. really appreciate it. thanks

heyyasan:
hi all i'm really really super duper new in Forex. i read this tread and try to load the isakas from the isakas.zip from bro zeman but it is still does not work. can bro zeman or anybody else that expert here draft a step by step guide in power point or adobe. really appreciate it. thanks

first.. copy .mq4 from isakas folder to expert/indicator folder then copy template ( .tpl ) to template folder.. restart ur metachart/platform.. then.. load the template ( isakasII )..

zeman do you use one template more then the others. Is your prefered timeframe still 30min and 1h?

Morning Team !!

Droe , i've been told that another Rule Of Thumb as per Isakas II and our prefered FX market would be as follows :

" The more volatile the market , use a shorter TF "

Again , this must be taken with a grain of salt and subject to your own backtesting procedure . And of course , if we're using the "Pyramiding" strategy during a trend , a shorter TF would make sense .

Eg1 : Normal movement pair ( ranging ) of Euro/USD - TF30

Eg2 : A little bit "Volatile" pair of GBP/USD - TF15

But then again , there are Extreme Isakas Users such as Bro Arecent ( From Penang Island ) that uses Isakas at TFH4 but filters the signals aggresively using the "alligator" Indi and other "Oscillators"

Well , i think what i'm trying to say is that the "near perfect" TF in Isakas II will depend on the Currency Pair that we're dabbling in , market conditions during the time and of course subject to extensive strategy backtesting on our part ...

Just my 2 cents worth. Ok , have a great weekend team !!

thanks asri... thanks for ur explanation..

hopes we all do the best and try decreased the risk

of our trading using this system..gud luck.

droesparky:
zeman do you use one template more then the others. Is your prefered timeframe still 30min and 1h?

isakas II only have 1 template.. Please make sure the nonlagdot setting are right..im recommended 30min.

heyyasan:

Hi there Heyyasan ,

To be really clear , follow the steps below :

1) Unzip the Isakas.zip using your favorite Unzipper and note the file location.

2) Copy the template file ( .tpl ) into C:\program files\metatrader\templates . There should be only one template file .

3) Copy all other files ( the .MQ4 extension ) into C:\program files\metatrader\experts\indicators . No other folder should be touched .

4) Restart your Metatrader Application .

5) Then from within Metatrader , choose >> Charts >> Templates >> Isakas .

6) Thats it . You're in business !!

All the best bro ...

Intraday Signal

zeman:
thanks asri... thanks for ur explanation..

hopes we all do the best and try decreased the risk

of our trading using this system..gud luck.

Hi, Zeman ,need u help and explaination for intraday signal GBP/USD and EUR/USD.Is there any new signal that u produce for both pairs.Hope u can share ur experience .

Tq

azmidave

azmidave:
Hi, Zeman ,need u help and explaination for intraday signal GBP/USD and EUR/USD.Is there any new signal that u produce for both pairs.Hope u can share ur experience .

Tq

azmidave

hi bro

u mean live signal or what?..i dont trade EU... Im trade GU, EJ and GJ.

zeman:
hi bro u mean live signal or what?..i dont trade EU... Im trade GU, EJ and GJ.

Hi Zeman, are you trading those 3 pairs all on the 30 min TF still? Or do you use lower TF for GJ & EJ since they move much stronger?

Just curious...

Thanks.

Reason: