ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 124

zeman:
1st, isakas is for 30 timeframe not 1hour.. If u used rebirth, SL is depends on ur MM ( money management ) ..I see ur chart used nonlagdot, its not rebirth version anymore, its new ISAKASII.. U can set lower than ur TP ( SL 30 TP 40 ) or u can closing ur position manually refers to the nonlagdot.. But i think both of U ( MatXerof and nickhi ) not used the RIGHT setting of nonlagdot.. Please attach my template (below this post ) on ur chart..

For nickhi.. Pivot line is not for the new ISAKAS.. Its just for take profit or exit target... 11,15,30? what's that? its that version or timeframe...

plez both of u just used ISAKAS II. download that and refers to this posthttps://www.forex-tsd.com/142254-post1155.html.. and plez apply my template below this post... Both of u attach the wrong setting of nonlagdot..

i am a little confuse here... i already dl Isakas2 here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page69.. should i use isakas2.tpl instead of rebirth11.tpl provided in isakas2 package ? sorry.. my english is not good.

okey noted master...

Has anyone programed an alert for when the nonlagdot changes color?

11_:
i am a little confuse here... i already dl Isakas2 here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page69.. should i use isakas2.tpl instead of rebirth11.tpl provided in isakas2 package ? sorry.. my english is not good.

both of that template can be use and please make sure the nonlagdot setting is right..

fising:
okey noted master...

i will let u feel the pain of zabimaruuu bankaii..

droesparky:
Has anyone programed an alert for when the nonlagdot changes color?

ur nonlagdot with alert...

Files:

Awesome zeman thanks a bundh!

I notice the default is Length 20, color 1, colorback 0.

Are these the right settings? I have it set to lenth 10 and colorback 2 on some charts.

droesparky:
Awesome zeman thanks a bundh!

I notice the default is Length 20, color 1, colorback 0.

Are these the right settings? I have it set to lenth 10 and colorback 2 on some charts.

yes..default setting is right... if colorbarback set by 2, that will be repaint..

Kuasaforex Indicator

I wonder why those kuasaforex people still selling the out dated version of Isakas, charging people for RM 97.00 for e-book & RM 482.00 for seminar? My goodness!

Thanks for Bro Zeman you are so kind to share your system here.

Good job bro!

matfx:
I wonder why those kuasaforex people still selling the out dated version of Isakas, charging people for RM 97.00 for e-book & RM 482.00 for seminar? My goodness!

Good job bro!

kikik...nothiang can i say...it is all about money...kikiki

matfx:

Good job bro!

Bro ,

Sorry to say that i'm one of the victim of the KuasaForex Scamm . Hopefully people will realise that Isakas by our Bro Zeman is free and will stop buying that good for nothing book .

Better for me to take the money and treat you guys to some Nasi Kandar here ....

Salam Ramadhan to all and regards ,

still waiting a good anouncement here..just follow the leader...never...disobey to my master