ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 12

et_phonehome_2.....................would you be kind enough to share the EMA alert with us. Sure would make life a little easier.

Thanks.

profitmaker:
et_phonehome_2.....................would you be kind enough to share the EMA alert with us. Sure would make life a little easier. Thanks.

The EMA Alert will only tell you when the EMA crosses, but have nothing to do with checking for the red/green bars. Its better than nothing so you no need sit at a terminal staring at the screen. I have initially been doing it manually waiting and waiting. Now with this EA, I just have it trade for me either asking for a confirmation or just go ahead...

Files:

Zeman,

How would you handle the following chart from the 30 minute TF? According to the 1 HR TF, its still good for a long position, should I had taken the long position in this case?

I had LONG EURJPY at at 150.49 [2006.11.07 04:00] from the 30M chart....

ET

Files:
eurjpy_30m.bmp  1794 kb
eurjpy_1hr.bmp  1798 kb

Sory et_phonehome coz too late for answer ur question..

im only here on this forum at midnight ( now, 2.00 a.m )

ISAKAS ROCKS this pair today (UCAD,UJPY,UCHF,)

Hm..ej actually not the ISAKAS sell signal today.

Look histo..doesn't seem the red bar until 09.00.

Do not only look at the EMA cross..get the confirmation of HISTO, ASHI AND PEAK...

Its TREND follower..EMA is the first step. Waited to others HISTO, ASHI give u simultaneous signal..

thanks 4 asking n shared that indi

Thanks Zeman, that was my mistake. I need to keep the rules implanted in my head.... Do you use any type of indicators to determine whether the market is right for your system, that is, not in a range? I do not know if there is a way to tell from your indicators.

ET

et_phonehome_2:
Thanks Zeman, that was my mistake. I need to keep the rules implanted in my head.... Do you use any type of indicators to determine whether the market is right for your system, that is, not in a range? I do not know if there is a way to tell from your indicators. ET

hm..boring today..so im play around here for a minute...

yeah..that the spirit..keep all of the confirmation entry in your head.. dont let they hanging out a way from you.. That ISAKAS template also with the AUTOCHANNEL INDI which draws the trendline.. BUT..ashi and histo is strong enough to confirm the trend..

also looked at ISAKAS level 2 entry bro..

thanks for asking.

Huge Stop Loss?

Greetings,

Can you look at the attached chart? If I understand everything correctly, there was a long signal when finally the HA bar turned green. But if I woul have taken that signal, the stop loss would have been nearly 100 pips? I wrote in the chart where the stop loss should be.

Is this right? See attached chart.

Files:
iskas.gif  32 kb

yeah...thats the rules...BUT..carefull with ur margin..look at the real trend at TF 1hour and 4..but if the stop loss is sooo huge amount, considered it to makes its half...

BY THE WAY..that GU not the bullish signal..that kuskus stop high peak have appears above..

dont forget the magic words..FOLLOW THE TREND..hehe

thanks for asking..

usd jpy had shown a ISAKAS signal at 19.30..( sorry im late...)

lets look at chart 2gether..

zeman:
usd jpy had shown a ISAKAS signal at 19.30..( sorry im late...) lets look at chart 2gether..

Yes, I see the signal. Stop loss is about 75 pips.

Reason: