ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 15

I have a question .

I have attached screenshot of a trade which is at -69.45$ right now on a Demo account.

I am a newbie , I need help understand your software , Did i understand it correctly and entered at the right time ?

Thanks

Files:
question.jpg  116 kb

i m gr8:
I have a question .

I have attached screenshot of a trade which is at -69.45$ right now on a Demo account.

I am a newbie , I need help understand your software , Did i understand it correctly and entered at the right time ?

Thanks

If ashi turn into green ...histo bar alsoo green... BUY .. look at tf30 for faster n better entry

good job kuskus

im satisfied with your system,make average 40pips/day,its great,where win 7 from 10 position,simple syestem but efficient...

hey master,i wanna know average ur daily pips with this syestem..hehe..sure u ve a lot from me,just to lite my fire on

jebat:
im satisfied with your system,make average 40pips/day,its great,where win 7 from 10 position,simple syestem but efficient... hey master,i wanna know average ur daily pips with this syestem..hehe..sure u ve a lot from me,just to lite my fire on

yeah..gud luck for u... but u have better than this...reborn..eheh..( siott je)

try ur best...just steady with ur ppips..n enjoy with kuskus...

zeman:
If ashi turn into green ...histo bar alsoo green... BUY .. look at tf30 for faster n better entry

oops i forgot to mention i went short at that point , was it right to go short as all possibilities like histo was read , peak was below , yellow had crossed white line ?

After few hours it has many more histo red lines but i am in loss in that demo trade i think because it went more down and then came back up.

i m gr8:
oops i forgot to mention i went short at that point , was it right to go short as all possibilities like histo was read , peak was below , yellow had crossed white line ? After few hours it has many more histo red lines but i am in loss in that demo trade i think because it went more down and then came back up.

Short have gone short earlier.....

Customized Isakas

Hiii to all and two tumps up zeman. Can anyone put sound when the bar turn colors...

What is tf30 ?

I am having a little hard time , Cant understand it much and going in loss for most trades on my demo account

I wait for the Yellow line to cross the white . If it cross above its a Buy , If it crosses below it is a Sell .

Then I look at the Candel , If its green its buy and if it is red it is sell.

I look if EMA 60 which is Golden is near the candels , if it is i should go otherwise no .

And then I look if histograms is big green or big red otherwise I dont go.

But I go into loss, Any idea what am I doing wrong?

i m gr8:
What is tf30 ?

I am having a little hard time , Cant understand it much and going in loss for most trades on my demo account

I wait for the Yellow line to cross the white . If it cross above its a Buy , If it crosses below it is a Sell .

I look if EMA 60 which is Golden is near the candels , if it is i should go otherwise no .

TF stands for TimeFrame.

You should also review the charts posted in the first post which is beautifully layed out by zeman as to when to trade safely. Like all systems, they work great in trending markets and not sideways. I am able to grab a few PIPs even during a sideways market with this method.

Please post your chart, and also show when you entered.

i m gr8:
What is tf30 ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page4

that above link, looks easy to understand..

Reason: