ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 5

Linuxser:
Hi, nice work.

Are you using the standar zigzag version? the hi-lo version? which one?

Thanks.

i think, kuskus_stop is half zigzag and something same like that..but im used kuskus_stop for trend and stop peak.

and that works well!(for me)

by the way, thanks Linuxser...

chivaree:
zeman,

are those actual trades you have taken or are those hypothetical entries and exits to illustrate what could possibly be profitable trades? if those are actual trades, either on a demo or live acount, it would be more appreciated if you would post a statement or trade orders.

thanks,

chivaree
dirk:
please don't start again with this B.S .to want to see statment ....he dasn't sell anything........he did a fovor and putted his indicators to share free with us.........he dasn't have to demonstrate anything to you...

16 oct trade is not my 100% pips win trade according to that image..

but i had won "piece" of that pips percent....im guess..70%..

THAT PiPS (refers to the 16 OCT TRADES PIC )is the maximum profit u can be targeted..Its "outside" calculations of pips..

not "inside" calculation of pip (spreads,bla,bla,bla)

and its safe signal level 1 signal.

Im play safe.Im always takes 10pips first n then, ride the signal (if they do well) until its comes to the peak stop.

u can try it first on virtual..and see how many "green or red" u can achieved..

glad to see ur feedback

by the way..thanks dirk..im glad to sharing this ISAKAS with hopefully, profits for all of us..'(its that my english right?he)

privatefr:
Could you please confirm that this indicators works in real time and dont paint the past like the zig zag indicator?

TIA and THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR SYSTEM

Pepe
fxcruiser:
I believe, you can judge that better by watching it now on live data with your demo account to see if does. Regardless, I still think it will still serve its intended purpose as far as exit. Though, if it repaints, you may miss few pips, here and there.

But, here is just my 2 pips on ISAKAS. Kukus you're on the roll. Keep it up.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

kuskus_stop not painted itself until the high/low peak stop..

u can test this ISAKAS at demo and explore it urself..

i will gives u example pic illustration how to identify the peak position (buy or sell).

by the way..thanks cruisecruise..hehe

Files:
avoidfalse.gif  16 kb

here they are...17 october ISAKAS trade

8 pairs!!

FOr your INformation.

Im not trade alone, i've sidekick trader to monitor half of my "selected" pairs.

if me alone? hm...

in this trades..im wins 75% of profit trades pips..

im trades both..live and virtual (my huge amount only at virtual..isskk..)

USD/JPY

if u see USD/JPY..TF 30 had peak stop at 16 oct 16.30. but if u see TF 1hour, its not

been a stop peak yet until 17 oct 18.00..

Files:
euraud.gif  20 kb
eurgbp.gif  18 kb
eurusd_3.gif  17 kb
gbpjpy.gif  21 kb

this 4 pair more..

"dont judge book by its cover..

"dont read the book first before ur dont know how its works for you.."

Files:
gu_1.gif  17 kb
usdcad_1.gif  21 kb
usdchf_2.gif  17 kb
usdjpygif_1.gif  17 kb

Thanks Zeman , i am making a test and looks good ,look the chart , i am using on H4 , may be you can loose some pips but is fantastic ,now i am short on CAD

ps. i forgot ,i use this indication in conjuction with patterns

Files:
cad_1.gif  43 kb

zeman:
16 oct trade is not my 100% pips win trade according to that image..

but i had won "piece" of that pips percent....im guess..70%..

THAT PiPS (refers to the 16 OCT TRADES PIC )is the maximum profit u can be targeted..Its "outside" calculations of pips..

not "inside" calculation of pip (spreads,bla,bla,bla)

and its safe signal level 1 signal.

Im play safe.Im always takes 10pips first n then, ride the signal (if they do well) until its comes to the peak stop.

u can try it first on virtual..and see how many "green or red" u can achieved..

glad to see ur feedback

by the way..thanks dirk..im glad to sharing this ISAKAS with hopefully, profits for all of us..'(its that my english right?he)

kuskus zeman, you're doing a fantastic job, keep it coming and going. don't worry about some negs you will find in the thread. it's your system and you know it better. oh, you're english is just as bad as mine. Communication is the key not the grammar.... you're getting across loud and clear.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

zeman:
here they are...17 october ISAKAS trade

8 pairs!!

FOr your INformation.

Im not trade alone, i've sidekick trader to monitor half of my "selected" pairs.

if me alone? hm...

I love them sidekicks. One of the nice things being in Asia.

"dont judge book by its cover.. "dont read the book first before ur dont know how its works for you

I usually read the preface, table of contents, and browse through some interesting chapters. Then, decide if I want to buy the book and put it on my library shelves.

Seriously, I strongly suggest that those who view and read this thread to demo test (read) ISAKAS for few weeks, at least, and months to see how it works for you, then decide if you want it as your system. Do what dirk is doing. Add another thing or two, to make work better for you.

ISAKAS is good coz he is a distant cousin of my uncle HAMAguchi.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

dirk:
Thanks Zeman , i am making a test and looks good ,look the chart , i am using on H4 , may be you can loose some pips but is fantastic ,now i am short on CAD ps. i forgot ,i use this indication in conjuction with patterns
fxcruiser:
I love them sidekicks. One of the nice things being in Asia.

I usually read the preface, table of contents, and browse through some interesting chapters. Then, decide if I want to buy the book and put it on my library shelves.

Seriously, I strongly suggest that those who view and read this thread to demo test (read) ISAKAS for few weeks, at least, and months to see how it works for you, then decide if you want it as your system. Do what dirk is doing. Add another thing or two, to make work better for you.

ISAKAS is good coz he is a distant cousin of my uncle HAMAguchi.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

thanks dirk...hopefully soon,ur will "pair" with this ISAKAS..

thanks fxcruiser...really appreciated ur support..

here they are.. 18 OCT ISAKAS TRADE!

6 pairs!

(2 more pairs, below this post)

Today ( 18 OCT ) is really busy day for me actually..

lost consentration..and a little bit tired..

but still have a time to post here..

to share this lovely ( i think ) ISAKAS..

Files:
euraud_1.gif  22 kb
gbpjpy_1.gif  22 kb
usdcad_2.gif  23 kb
usdjpy_10.gif  20 kb
Reason: