ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 16

et_phonehome_2:
TF stands for TimeFrame.

You should also review the charts posted in the first post which is beautifully layed out by zeman as to when to trade safely. Like all systems, they work great in trending markets and not sideways. I am able to grab a few PIPs even during a sideways market with this method.

Please post your chart, and also show when you entered.

thanks bro...ur right..its better to follow the trend.. trend is ur friend

f75n789:
Hiii to all and two tumps up zeman. Can anyone put sound when the bar turn colors...

hm.. i will try to ask my programmer..

Zeman

Do you have the problem where the Max Bars to Count is like empty, there is no green or red bars sometimes?

et_phonehome_2:
Zeman Do you have the problem where the Max Bars to Count is like empty, there is no green or red bars sometimes?

no momentum at the time...sideway market....i will post a newest indi here at this thread to replace the hist_step MA...soon...

Hello,

Thanks for your replies.

In this graph originally posted by the author:

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/13/after_usdchf.gif

I see that you entered when hist green were small ? Is it ok to enter when Hist green or hist red is small ?

So far what I have noticed , When I am using it and wait for the green to appear after trend of red to buy or red to appear after trend of green to sell , The peak lines are already too low or too high , That is what I see in all my charts ? Is it still ok time to buy ?

I ll post charts in a little while once I try again.

i m gr8:
Hello,

Thanks for your replies.

In this graph originally posted by the author:

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/13/after_usdchf.gif

I see that you entered when hist green were small ? Is it ok to enter when Hist green or hist red is small ?

So far what I have noticed , When I am using it and wait for the green to appear after trend of red to buy or red to appear after trend of green to sell , The peak lines are already too low or too high , That is what I see in all my charts ? Is it still ok time to buy ?

I ll post charts in a little while once I try again.

Also look at this chart https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page6

Was just running this on a Demo Account and got 65 Pips profit in around 5 Minute on a 30 Minute Chart .

I closed it a bit early because I was afraid i gonna lose the demo money lol :P

USDCHF Short at 1.1934 , I closed at 1.1928, Right now it is at 1.1915

GBPUSD Long at 1.9639 , I closed at 1.9676 , Right now at 1.9677

EURUSD Long at 1.3311 , I closed at 1.3333 , Right now at 1.3337

Not bad.

Today was NFP news at 8:30AM EST so you caught it going down and also reversing later on....

et_phonehome_2:
Today was NFP news at 8:30AM EST so you caught it going down and also reversing later on....

yeah ur right...its NFP..big dog... u lose some...u win some... dont play with thats..

i m gr8:
Was just running this on a Demo Account and got 65 Pips profit in around 5 Minute on a 30 Minute Chart .

I closed it a bit early because I was afraid i gonna lose the demo money lol :P

USDCHF Short at 1.1934 , I closed at 1.1928, Right now it is at 1.1915

GBPUSD Long at 1.9639 , I closed at 1.9676 , Right now at 1.9677

EURUSD Long at 1.3311 , I closed at 1.3333 , Right now at 1.3337

Not bad.

ur very lucky...but watchout news..esp.. NFP, FOMC and others big news..

Reason: