ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 8

Hi Zeman ......still short on cad.......uaooooooo

Files:
cad_2.gif  40 kb

dirk:
Hi Zeman ......still short on cad.......uaooooooo

gud luck DIRK...

zeman

can you make an arrow indicator to indicate level 1 entry and level 2 (high risk) entry. so that we can differentiate between these two. I am sure a lot of us will be happy. i suggest arrow and alert sound.

My observation on exit is when you start having red ashi and red histo on 5min of 15min chart of course with the help of your zig zag and auto channel.

Yesterday euro is ranging and i use 5min chart for scalping, it works. Its quite difficult to catch up many pairs for manual trade ( gbpjpy, usdcad produce nice pips ) so i like to trade my favourite pair. However, when you turns out this system into automatic trading, i will set to all volatile pairs.

Thanks for your priceless effort

kenari05:
zeman

can you make an arrow indicator to indicate level 1 entry and level 2 (high risk) entry. so that we can differentiate between these two. I am sure a lot of us will be happy. i suggest arrow and alert sound.

My observation on exit is when you start having red ashi and red histo on 5min of 15min chart of course with the help of your zig zag and auto channel.

Yesterday euro is ranging and i use 5min chart for scalping, it works. Its quite difficult to catch up many pairs for manual trade ( gbpjpy, usdcad produce nice pips ) so i like to trade my favourite pair. However, when you turns out this system into automatic trading, i will set to all volatile pairs.

Thanks for your priceless effort

i will try to ask the mr. coder to make the arrow n alert..

the most of entry level 2 is according to HISTO if u can see that signal,its not the first bar of histo(level 1), its in the middle after the level 1 signal..

im on progress to make this ISAKAS turn to EA..i will updated it soon..

thanks for respond

have u used e-trailing EA... it will change stop loss to break even after +10. then e-trail it every 2pip increase. Maybe you can put this parameter into your EA

kenari05:
have u used e-trailing EA... it will change stop loss to break even after +10. then e-trail it every 2pip increase. Maybe you can put this parameter into your EA

thanks 4 ur suggestion..i will pm you if anything is going smooth..

Needs refreshing everytime

Hi Zeman,

Look at the posted chart.

When I open Metatrader Sunday the chart was as shown Kukus_stop was pointing down which I interpret as looking for long trades - but that was not the case - look at what happen to price continues down.

It seems that the kukus_stop requires refreshing to ensure that the kuskus_stop is in correct. What do you think.

Files:
ku.jpg  123 kb
Reason: