ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 19

zeman:
starlight follow the momentum...try it first...

it repaints

mike_cole:
it repaints

hm..im got nothing to do with u..he

its repaint follow the momentum

zeman's thanks for the system. is there an MQ4 code for the Kuskus starlight indicator? I wanted to add an alert

increase:
zeman's thanks for the system. is there an MQ4 code for the Kuskus starlight indicator? I wanted to add an alert

sorry..the owner of that indicator is on holiday now..... i will try to talk about that if the owner comes from vacation...thankss..

Thats ISAKAS v2 is just the testing method..thats another upgrade deeply about it will updated soon..

With V2, we only buy/sell once the criteria is met for either or and only when it passes the pivot point?

Does Indicator Repaint?

Greetings,

Does anybody know if the Kukus Heiken Ashi, or any Heiken Ashi indicators repaint the past?

Thank you.

For me isakas is a brilliant method and easy to understand. What you need is just add your own recipes to make it better. If all dont mind please share your recipes. Well what i can say is i'm a big fan of isakas. Isakas Rockkks

When will the new/updated version coming out zeman??? Woww fantastic. I put all in my chart and next will rock. Thank Zeman...

It looks very promising. I've been using the first version since it was brought here with great success.

I want to ask one thing: The template in the file does not show the "starlight" window, so I entered it manually. Should it be with the default inputs (i.e period 35)?

Thanks zeman for this update.

Reason: