ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 7

zeman:

"i give u seed (i "bought" it from FXCRUISER ) And now,depends on you how n which way u prefer to grow this seed"

thanks for ur support..

ISAKAS by KUSKUS_OSENTOGG " DON'T LOOK OUTSIDE THIS ISAKAS, LOOK INSIDE DEEPLY"

Hey, cousin kuskus, this cruisescruise. what you mean, man? you haven't paid nothing yet. yeah, may the "power of the seed be with you" ALL.

make sure you breath the fresh air once you hit the peak. i will be waiting for you on top!

you're deep, cous.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi fxcruiser. I owe my latest "ot target" trades to the both of you.

Your systems are always on top of my PC.

Thanks a lot.

ssotiro:
Hi fxcruiser. I owe my latest "ot target" trades to the both of you.

Your systems are always on top of my PC.

Thanks a lot.

ssotiro,

GO "LOOK INSIDE DEEPLY", you haven't seen nothin' yet.

I look forward to your system setup. You know where to find me.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Help

Hi Zeman,

Firstly, let me say that this spin off of Ham Pad looks great. Thanks for sharing.

If you may with regards to the charts you posted and the way you take your entries, this one thing is not clear to me or maybe two things.

1. When you have a setup and waiting for the Hist_stepMA bars to change color do you wait for the bar to close which would confirm the color chage before taking the entries. It seems from your charts and the price posted that that is not the case. Please confirm.

2. The red-zig zag, if I may describe it like that (i.e. KusKus stop) you suggested that when it is pointing up for example you look for setups to sell. So this would be your first indication of the opportunity to enter the market. Next comes the crossing of 4 and 24 EMA, followed by Heiken Ashi and or Histo bars. (Of course any of the later can come after the kuskus stop. - Is this correct?

Hope I am clear

Thanks

sv

parabolic:
Hi zeman,

interesting strategy!

Do you wait for the end of the 30 minutes bar to enter a trade or do you trade as soon as the conditions (Histo, Ashi, ..) are met.

Thanks again!

im wait for the peak first, EMA cross n the histo and ashi give the simultaneously signal or ( histo first n ashi sec and vice versa)

thanks...

fxcruiser:
Hey, cousin kuskus, this cruisescruise. what you mean, man? you haven't paid nothing yet. yeah, may the "power of the seed be with you" ALL.

make sure you breath the fresh air once you hit the peak. i will be waiting for you on top!

you're deep, cous.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

er...that "bought" words is i think the poem word... sorry

zeman:
im wait for the peak first, EMA cross n the histo and ashi give the simultaneously signal or ( histo first n ashi sec and vice versa) thanks...

Didn't you see my footprint up there, cous? But, you know, it really doesn't matter to me.

ENJOY the breeze!

fxcruiser

svirgo:
Hi Zeman,

Firstly, let me say that this spin off of Ham Pad looks great. Thanks for sharing.

If you may with regards to the charts you posted and the way you take your entries, this one thing is not clear to me or maybe two things.

1. When you have a setup and waiting for the Hist_stepMA bars to change color do you wait for the bar to close which would confirm the color chage before taking the entries. It seems from your charts and the price posted that that is not the case. Please confirm.

2. The red-zig zag, if I may describe it like that (i.e. KusKus stop) you suggested that when it is pointing up for example you look for setups to sell. So this would be your first indication of the opportunity to enter the market. Next comes the crossing of 4 and 24 EMA, followed by Heiken Ashi and or Histo bars. (Of course any of the later can come after the kuskus stop. - Is this correct?

Hope I am clear

Thanks

sv

im entry the both signal where they( histo n aashi) must same..im wait until

all the character of level 1 done...

kuskus stop stop is the way ( for me) how to now where r u now..

up or down..n the cross of EMA (level 1 signal..level 2 dont need this)

i think ur almost done...

thanks for ur respond...

fxcruiser:
Didn't you see my footprint up there, cous? But, you know, it really doesn't matter to me.

ENJOY the breeze!

fxcruiser

where cous? i dont understand what u mean n said...( im not really good in english..) sorryy

Reason: