ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 18

For starlight, the zero line has blue and red stars, why does that mean? Look at GBPUSD for example...

et_phonehome_2:
For starlight, the zero line has blue and red stars, why does that mean? Look at GBPUSD for example...

filter area... signal changed from bullish to bearish.. if zero line is red, its will become bullish area and vice versa.

Zeman,

Does the new version have any advantages over the old version?

et_phonehome_2:
Zeman, Does the new version have any advantages over the old version?

better, faster entry, simple n easy to understand.. n i think its not boring like the old one but thanks for the old one because showed me the way to created more deeply..

BUT REMEMBER.. ENTER THE FIRST SIGNAL..NOT AT THE MIDDLE..

What a great system. Thanks to Zeman for the new version.

don.gading:
What a great system. Thanks to Zeman for the new version.

enjoy!

take care,

the 'starlight' indicator repaints itself, repainting indicators are always great, they make the world more beautiful

mike_cole:
take care, the 'starlight' indicator repaints itself, repainting indicators are always great, they make the world more beautiful

starlight follow the momentum...try it first...

zeman:
better, faster entry, simple n easy to understand.. n i think its not boring like the old one but thanks for the old one because showed me the way to created more deeply.. BUT REMEMBER.. ENTER THE FIRST SIGNAL..NOT AT THE MIDDLE..

Don't you mean enter at the second price bar since the first star will be the prelude to the second star?

et_phonehome_2:
Don't you mean enter at the second price bar since the first star will be the prelude to the second star?

u should look ashi 1st... n then..starlight

if ASHI BLUE, STARLIGHT BLUE AT THE MIDDLE ( not at the first its start to give u bull signal area).. ENTRY.. n vice versa..

Reason: