Elite indicators :) - page 991

Hi Mladen-Mrtools,

Have you had time to look at my request to add arrows instead of divergence trend lines for the indicator RSX + MA + TMA ABAND AND DIVERGENCE ?

Thanks.

Wulong

Wulong10:
Hi Mladen-Mrtools,

Have you had time to look at my request to add arrows instead of divergence trend lines for the indicator RSX + MA + TMA ABAND AND DIVERGENCE ?

Thanks.

Wulong

Hi Wulong, looked but haven't figured out how to do it.

mrtools:
Hi Wulong, looked but haven't figured out how to do it.

Thanks Mrtools, I didn't know it was that difficult ...anyway, I like the indicator a lot.

mladen:
Trend direction and force index that can now use 26 types of averages for calculation (before it could use only 1), and 18 types of prices (before it used only close) :

Also noticed some errors in multi time frame mode - they are corrected now. Also added the usual set of interpolation types in multi time frame mode

Hi Mladen

Would you please add vertical lines with option of OnFirstBar=true/false like you did before for Trend direction & force index - smoothed 3.02 & alerts & lines.mq4

mladen:
Rapid RSI of averages (includes the 26 types of averages and 18 types of prices now), choice of interpolation types and made user friendly : rapid_rsi_of_averages_2.ex4

PS: I am not posting the list of average types, price types nor interpolation types since all of them are visible in the choices drop down boxes (at least that works as it should in the new mt4 )

Could you please add divergence to this Rapid RSI of Averages ?

I would like it in the form of arrows on the indicator itself (of course arrowgap control ...)

Thanks for all your nice work !

timmyhanke:
Is it possible to have this indicator to alert on crossover ?

Because it is the endpoint verison of ssa that dosnt repaint , or am i wrong ?

ssa_normalized_end-pointed_-_alert_advanced.mq4

Have a great one !

timmyhanke

Since that indicator already has alerts, I am assuming that you mean the crosses of the end-pointed SSA part (colored) and regular (dotted) ssa crosses.

As you told too, end-pointed version does not repaint, but that dotted regular ssa does, and that would make the alerts change all the time (regardless that end-pointed part does not repaint). The "regular ssa" part was placed there just to have a comparison between end-pointed (non-repainting) and regular (repainting) ssa

mladen:
Here is a version with vertical lines added (they can be turned no and off of course - default is off) : trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_4.1.ex4

PS: option to draw lines on first or last bar of the higher time frame bars also added

Thanks boss,

mladen:
Here is a version with vertical lines added (they can be turned no and off of course - default is off) : trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_4.1.ex4

PS: option to draw lines on first or last bar of the higher time frame bars also added

Mladen:

please make a favour to mw by changing the name of the file from

Trend direction & force index - smoothed 4.1.ex4

to

Trend direction & force index - smoothed 5.ex4

or

Trend direction & force index - smoothed 401.ex4

please remove the dot after 4 either make it 5 or 401

that is make trouble for me, it is complicated to be explained and also of course keep all secure for not changing the name

talaate:
Mladen:

please make a favour to mw by changing the name of the file from

Trend direction & force index - smoothed 4.1.ex4

to

Trend direction & force index - smoothed 5.ex4

or

Trend direction & force index - smoothed 401.ex4

please remove the dot after 4 either make it 5 or 401

that is make trouble for me, it is complicated to be explained and also of course keep all secure for not changing the name

Try it out like this : trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_4_1.ex4

Wulong10:
Could you please add divergence to this Rapid RSI of Averages ?

I would like it in the form of arrows on the indicator itself (of course arrowgap control ...)

Thanks for all your nice work !

Wulong10

Will be done

Reason: