Elite indicators :) - page 492

Hi Mladen,

I would like the slower line (Slope?) to show as a histogram.

Thank you

Daniel

mladen:
Daniel A question : when you say options for 'ShowFast'/'ShowSlow' does that mean that you want the hostogram colored using the slope (since if we have just 1 indicator, that is the only way we could do that)?

Triple MA

mladen

I tried to convert an existing indicator but failed at the trend & arrows. Could you take a look at it??

I'm trying to get the trend = 1 when the Candle's close & open are above the blue line, see the attached.

Thank you

Ray

Ray

try it out if that is what you wanted to do

traderduke:
mladen

I tried to convert an existing indicator but failed at the trend & arrows. Could you take a look at it??

I'm trying to get the trend = 1 when the Candle's close & open are above the blue line, see the attached.

Thank you

Ray

Question

mladen

Do you have the indicator that predicts (Wave analysis, Gann Square 9) allow us to calculate the target autonomously, either - the target price, or time of a potential reversal. And all because of the habit of working with either the cost or time. But it turns out to be much more accurate consideration of the market through a vector of "price-time", sponsored by Bradley Cowan (Cowan's PTV). And then we have not one-dimensional view on the market: the price or time, and two-dimensional - a vector of "Price-Time."

In this case, we see that the movement of the market boundaries are determined by the radius vector. Vector of "price-time" is calculated as the hypotenuse legs of price and time:

Vector "price-to-time," Cowan Cowan's Price-Time Vector (PTV)

Example below:

Files:

Mladen

Thats perfect! I was so close only 5 commands off, yuc yuc yuc !!

Can you tell me why you need the " MathMax" for the first 2 and not the third buffer??

double maxma = MathMax(ExtMapBuffer1[x],MathMax(ExtMapBuffer2[x],ExtMapBuffer3[x]));

Thanks again

Ray

mladen:
Ray

try it out if that is what you wanted to do

Mladen

I concur with what others have said.

One request: would you be please kindly make a histogram version, pretty please...

Thank you in advance.

mladen:
The indicator from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175321/page3 extended with the usual 17 types of averages that can be used for pre-filtering and made multi time frame. Here is an example of a 50 period CCI with 10 period Hull pre-filtering (no multi time framing in this example)
PS: not listing all the averages that can be used. They are listed under the "Averages types" parameter

Henderson filter (slow line/slope) as histogram

Hello Mladen,

This is just a friendly reminder on my request below whenever you have the time!

Thank you and have a good night!

Daniel

mladen:
Daniel A question : when you say options for 'ShowFast'/'ShowSlow' does that mean that you want the hostogram colored using the slope (since if we have just 1 indicator, that is the only way we could do that)?

mladen:
dasio

Here you go

Option added (ArrowOnLast) with which you can control if you wish the arrow displayed on the last bar belonging to the target time frame (if ArrowOLast is set to true) or the first one (if ArrowOnLast is set to false) Here is an example of arrows on last bar of the bars belonging to the target time frame

Thank you Mladen, using the indicator i see an error. I can't do image now so i try to explain.

When use it in different mtf setup and when use lastarrow option appeare 2 arrow for signal. The arrow appear 5 day and 7 day.

Can you test and fix it??

Thank you

dasio

I am testing it right now as I saw your post and I can not find an error

At my PC it works OK, so I will have to wait for your picture and further explanation since it seems to be working OK on my PC

dasio:
Thank you Mladen, using the indicator i see an error. I can't do image now so i try to explain.

When use it in different mtf setup and when use lastarrow option appeare 2 arrow for signal. The arrow appear 5 day and 7 day.

Can you test and fix it??

Thank you

Daniel

Here is the Henderson's filter slope made as histo indicator. For those not familiar with Henderson's filter : it recalculates last filter size / 2 bars, so please do not use it in signaling mode but just as an estimation

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

This is just a friendly reminder on my request below whenever you have the time!

Thank you and have a good night!

Daniel
Reason: