Elite indicators :) - page 995

gallery
gallery  

Hi, could you please update these dynamic balance point indis. the weekly one works but maybe needs refresment. Many thanks,Kiko

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mrtools:
Wulong, made this version using Dss.

Very nice of you for this hopefully nice indicator ! Looks already good.

Will try it out.

And have a nice weekend !

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

I already know this 'Volatility Adjusted DSS' has a lot of potential and it might replace my good old DSS Bressert with all the alarms and divergence ...

Or even better, can the volatility adjustement also be made to the DSS Bressert enclosed ?

It's maybe simpler than adding all those things to the 'Volatility Adjusted DSS' ...

Many thanks, I'm going to have to change my chart once again if you succeed with it, but that does not matter.

Wulong

William Snyder
William Snyder  
kiko12:
Hi, could you please update these dynamic balance point indis. the weekly one works but maybe needs refresment. Many thanks,Kiko

Kiko, this is the first one updated.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
kiko12:

Kiko this is the Dynamic balance point pivots updated, the weekly balance points seems to be working fine on my charts.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Wulong10:
I already know this 'Volatility Adjusted DSS' has a lot of potential and it might replace my good old DSS Bressert with all the alarms and divergence ...

Or even better, can the volatility adjustement also be made to the DSS Bressert enclosed ?

It's maybe simpler than adding all those things to the 'Volatility Adjusted DSS' ...

Many thanks, I'm going to have to change my chart once again if you succeed with it, but that does not matter.

Wulong

Wulong, added the divergence with alerts and also slope change alerts.

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Thanks Mrtools, you made my day ! I'm going to play with this baby tomorrow, will see what it does, but if I look at you chart, I have no doubt that it's a good one !

Will ask for a statue for you too.

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Hello,

Could you please add the new prices to RSX of Double MACD MTF ?

Thanks a lot.

Wulong

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:
Hello,

Could you please add the new prices to RSX of Double MACD MTF ?

Thanks a lot.

Wulong

Wulong

Here you go : rsx_of_double_macd_mtf_2.mq4

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mladen:
Wulong Here you go : rsx_of_double_macd_mtf_2.mq4

Danke schön !!!!