Elite indicators :) - page 988

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is an updated version of Averages ITrend with the new extra average options and price options.

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Added confidence bands to pdfma, looks like it may be of some use, it also has the option of the 18 prices.

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

I was just thinking , is there a indicator that uses tma bands or regression channel in subwindow ?

Since the 2 indicators refits all the time and makes it bad in that way would it preform better as a subwindow indicator ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
I was just thinking , is there a indicator that uses tma bands or regression channel in subwindow ? Since the 2 indicators refits all the time and makes it bad in that way would it preform better as a subwindow indicator ?

timmyhanke

They would change values the same way as in the main chart. That is their "nature"

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

TTF (trend trigger factor) upgraded with all the choices of prices (18 types), some more options in multi time frame mode as well as made user friendly : TTF new mtf 3.1.mq4

Now it allows a lot of experimenting with parameters, so I recommend some playing with the settings

fxdream
fxdream  

mrtools

mladen,

Is it possible to update this indicator to mtf with alerts and arrows? I understand the repainting nature of indicator - is it possible to paint an arrow at each signal and leave it on the chart (I know there will be many arrows on lower timeframes). Thanks.nonlagzigzag_v2.02_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxdream:
mrtools

mladen,

Is it possible to update this indicator to mtf with alerts and arrows? I understand the repainting nature of indicator - is it possible to paint an arrow at each signal and leave it on the chart (I know there will be many arrows on lower timeframes). Thanks.nonlagzigzag_v2.02_nmc.mq4

fxdream

Will see what can be done (will probably add an option "repaint even more" )

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Hi Mladen and Mrtools.

Could you please add divergence to this baby : RSX of MACD 2_2

With divergence arrows upper and lower gap and with arrows on the indicator.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards from Wulong

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
Wulong10:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools.

Could you please add divergence to this baby : RSX of MACD 2_2

With divergence arrows upper and lower gap and with arrows on the indicator.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards from Wulong

Hi Wulong, added the divergence, also hope you don't mind, added the new price options as well.

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mrtools:
Hi Wulong, added the divergence, also hope you don't mind, added the new price options as well.

Thanks Mrtools !

Why should I mind ?