Elite indicators :) - page 990

talaate:
Yes Mladen, that was I meant, if it can be displayed in runtime, of course if one want it like that, as option. But any way, right now it is ok (and I can say very Ok ) with the given three options setting. Regards

Talaat E

Here is the histogram version too : adaptive_t3_-_v3_histo.ex4

Files:

Upgraded adaptive T3 advanced - now it has 3 types of display too : adaptive_t3_-_v3_advanced.ex4

talaate:
Nice mladen, but open H4 frame (or lower) and put the indicator in D1 (or higher), some need to be adjusted !!!!

PS:

It is not working as MTF

Corrected

Corrected version posted at the original post :

Files:

Thank you boss

by the way, as I am reply from my iphone I can not quote your post, there is no key for this option!!!

mladen

mrtools,

Please let me know if the attached indicator exists on the site which has alerts on the cross of the guppies. I am sorry I do not have the source. Otherwise, is it possible to code such an indicator with alerts? Thanks.gmacd_signals_5.ex4

Files:

fxdream:
mladen

mrtools,

Please let me know if the attached indicator exists on the site which has alerts on the cross of the guppies. I am sorry I do not have the source. Otherwise, is it possible to code such an indicator with alerts? Thanks.gmacd_signals_5.ex4

As far as I see those are 3 MACD indicators (from the periods in the input) and the cross would be when all the macd cross all the signal lines, but have to check if I am right

Is it possible to have this indicator to alert on crossover ?

Because it is the endpoint verison of ssa that dosnt repaint , or am i wrong ?

ssa_normalized_end-pointed_-_alert_advanced.mq4

Have a great one !

May I please request a push notification alert to be added to this indicator. Thanksmacd_predictor_universal_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

fxdream:
May I please request a push notification alert to be added to this indicator. Thanksmacd_predictor_universal_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

fxdream

Here you go : macd_predictor_universal_mtf_amp_alerts_1.01.mq4

That one looks very good, it by some how similar like the advanced forcaster "or forecater in some version".

Mladen: what is the difference? and is it possible to add different color and vertical Line on color change as well as interpolation for MTF

Thaks

Reason: