Elite indicators :) - page 986

fxdream:
mrtools

mladen,

I am looking for an indicator RSI with EMA with alerts similar to the one in pic. Please direct me if one exists. Thanks.

Fxdream, made this one an rsi with nrp coloring 50 and a moving average of rsi signal line with alerts on fifty cross and on signal cross.

Files:

Upgraded Volatility quality Stridsman (using jma for price pre-filtering) histogram version : vq-stridsman_on_jurik-3_histo_mtfalerts.mq4

mrtools:
Fxdream, made this one an rsi with nrp coloring 50 and a moving average of rsi signal line with alerts on fifty cross and on signal cross.

mrtools, looks great! Thanks.

Upgraded volatility quality zero line (version 2 - the multi time frame version with alerts and divergences) : volatility_quality_zero_line_2.5.mq4

Adaptive T3 advanced version (alerts, multi time frame, extended choice of prices, interpolation modes in multi time frame mode, adapting mode using Donald Knuth calculation mode ...) : adaptive_t3_-_v2_advanced.ex4

This is an updated version of Averages ITrend with the new extra average options and price options.

Added confidence bands to pdfma, looks like it may be of some use, it also has the option of the 18 prices.

I was just thinking , is there a indicator that uses tma bands or regression channel in subwindow ?

Since the 2 indicators refits all the time and makes it bad in that way would it preform better as a subwindow indicator ?

timmyhanke:
I was just thinking , is there a indicator that uses tma bands or regression channel in subwindow ? Since the 2 indicators refits all the time and makes it bad in that way would it preform better as a subwindow indicator ?

timmyhanke

They would change values the same way as in the main chart. That is their "nature"

mrtools

mladen,

Is it possible to update this indicator to mtf with alerts and arrows? I understand the repainting nature of indicator - is it possible to paint an arrow at each signal and leave it on the chart (I know there will be many arrows on lower timeframes). Thanks.nonlagzigzag_v2.02_nmc.mq4

Reason: