Elite indicators :) - page 997

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
Hi, could you add color on slope line or possibility to have different bars based on slope direction to ADX trend smoothed. Thanks Kiko

Kiko

I am afraid I do not understand. It looks like this now :

What should it look like according to yout idea?

Files:
adx_trend.gif 62 kb
gallery
gallery  

I can not sent a photo but current one color line could be two color line according to direction same as in averages or alternatively make bars thin/thick according to slope directon same as in averages macd 3.1. now you have to estimate to find top/bottom where the surface area is at its largest point. hope this helps. many thanks Kiko

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
I can not sent a photo but current one color line could be two color line according to direction same as in averages or alternatively make bars thin/thick according to slope directon same as in averages macd 3.1. now you have to estimate to find top/bottom where the surface area is at its largest point. hope this helps. many thanks Kiko

OK. I think I understand now

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:

Kiko

try this one out (I hope that this is what you had in mind) : adx_trend_smoothed_amp_alerts_and_arrows_3.mq4

gallery
gallery  

mladen, excellent! many thanks, Kiko

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Hello Mrtools and Mladen,

Could you please add the new prices to this one : DSS BRESSERT COMPOSITE RSI WITH DIVERGENCE

Sometimes these new prices can do wonders to indicators that had that feature not before ...so I think it will improve this baby too.

Thanks !!!!!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:
Hello Mrtools and Mladen,

Could you please add the new prices to this one : DSS BRESSERT COMPOSITE RSI WITH DIVERGENCE

Sometimes these new prices can do wonders to indicators that had that feature not before ...so I think it will improve this baby too.

Thanks !!!!!

Here you go (depth 5 on the example - the rest is default) : dss_bressert_-_composite_rsi_nrp_alerts__divergence_2.mq4

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Merci bien, Mladen !

That was swift !

fxdream
fxdream  

mladen

mrtools,

Please help fix the alerts on the following indicator. When you switch timeframes - the arrows either do not refresh or show different results - can you please check the code? I have the "Show current pair only" option selected. Also, kindly, please add push notifications. Thanks.ichimoku_smooth_trend_display.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
fxdream:
mladen

mrtools,

Please help fix the alerts on the following indicator. When you switch timeframes - the arrows either do not refresh or show different results - can you please check the code? I have the "Show current pair only" option selected. Also, kindly, please add push notifications. Thanks.ichimoku_smooth_trend_display.mq4

Fxdream, not sure with this new mt4, but try this version it seems to be working better, and added the push notifications.