Elite indicators :) - page 987

William Snyder
William Snyder  
fxdream:
mladen

mrtools,

Please update the following indicator to work with the current MT4. Also, as I cannot load it to check, I kindly ask for push notification alerts to be added if not present. Thanks.ma_crosses_arrows_alerts_v1.1.mq4

Fxdream, updated the indicator for the new MT4 and added the push notification(alertsNotify setting)

fxdream
fxdream  
mrtools:
Fxdream, updated the indicator for the new MT4 and added the push notification(alertsNotify setting)

mrtools, thanks for your help.

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

Is there anyone hwo knows what the indicator in the secound window is called , the one where the circles markes the breakouts in the lines.

I found this picture in a old memory card from a phone that i had a few years back and dosnt know how it got there..

Files:
m1.png 55 kb
fxdream
fxdream  

mrtools

mladen,

I am looking for an indicator RSI with EMA with alerts similar to the one in pic. Please direct me if one exists. Thanks.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxdream:
mrtools

mladen,

I am looking for an indicator RSI with EMA with alerts similar to the one in pic. Please direct me if one exists. Thanks.

Multi pair of something like that was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page21

William Snyder
William Snyder  
fxdream:
mrtools

mladen,

Fxdream, made this one an rsi with nrp coloring 50 and a moving average of rsi signal line with alerts on fifty cross and on signal cross.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded Volatility quality Stridsman (using jma for price pre-filtering) histogram version : vq-stridsman_on_jurik-3_histo_mtfalerts.mq4

fxdream
fxdream  
mrtools:
Fxdream, made this one an rsi with nrp coloring 50 and a moving average of rsi signal line with alerts on fifty cross and on signal cross.

mrtools, looks great! Thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded volatility quality zero line (version 2 - the multi time frame version with alerts and divergences) : volatility_quality_zero_line_2.5.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Adaptive T3 advanced version (alerts, multi time frame, extended choice of prices, interpolation modes in multi time frame mode, adapting mode using Donald Knuth calculation mode ...) : adaptive_t3_-_v2_advanced.ex4