Elite indicators :) - page 1259

timmyhanke:
This is a amazing indicator , but i dont want to be rude to you mladen , i really need this indicator to only have 3 buffers , up middle and down bands , can you please change that for me or help me were to look in the code to remove buffers ? :) 

So it dosnt change colour when the bands move up or down :) 
You already have them (buffers 1, 4 and 7)

skc321:

Hello Mladen / Mrtools,

Quick help from you, Can you please create a histo version of RSI cross over of Moving average. I have attached a screen shot where MA has been attached to RSI.

and option to change the RSI and MA value and also to choose MA type

Thanks

SKC

Hello Mladen / Mrtools,

Thought this request may be missed, so had to re-request. Guys please look into my request please :)

Thanks

SKC

nbtrading:
You already have them (buffers 1, 4 and 7)
The upper band is 3 buffers in total , and the lower is another 3 , i just wanted to have one buffer for up and one buffer for down band :) 

timmyhanke:
The upper band is 3 buffers in total , and the lower is another 3 , i just wanted to have one buffer for up and one buffer for down band :) 

Hi Timmy, long not seen :)

The upper line has three buffers: one for the value, one for trend (slope) and one for the color that should change if slope is negativ. Same on lower band and only a value buffer for middle line. As nbtrading said you need 1, 4 and 7.

krelian99:

The upper line has three buffers: one for the value, one for trend (slope) and one for the color that should change if slope is negativ. Same on lower band and only a value buffer for middle line. As nbtrading said you need 1, 4 and 7.

Hello my friend ! :) 

Thank you for writing that again and thank you nbtrading , you both are right , its just me that are a bit slow in my thinking today ! ;) 

timmyhanke:
Hello my friend ! :) 

Thank you for writing that again and thank you nbtrading , you both are right , its just me that are a bit slow in my thinking today ! ;) 
as for today only then it is ignored and accepted,but not to be for ever slow,it is forex,laziness do not work here,any way how are you man.

mntiwana:
as for today only then it is ignored and accepted,but not to be for ever slow,it is forex,laziness do not work here,any way how are you man.
I acctually looked for a version that had only 3 buffers for hours but with no success but i didnt get that the buffers they told me acctually filled the bands , i thought it was just patches and it needed 3 buffers to fill one of the bands completely.
So the laziness part i cant really agree on , so if i cant figure it out by myself i will ask for help , and thats the charm with this forum.

Anyway , everything is very well with me , the sun has arrived here in Sweden so we dont have to many 
polar bears accidents nowadays and thats amazing ! 
Hope everything is good with you to my friend ! :) 

And here is a expert advisor on the indicator you helped me with ,  it has 4 contition , the first 2 are buy/sell , the secound ( 3and4) are reversed conditions on the buy and sell condition , meaning that it closes and re enters on reversed.
And the condition is if closed price crosses above or bellow the upper or lower band , try it out abit .
It has an setting called comparecount that is the amount of buy/sell trades you want at the same time .
Files:

krelian99:

krelian99

Actually it goes like this : upper line is in the first 3 buffers (1st being the value all the time), the same for lower band (next 3 buffers, 4th being the value) and the next is the middle line. For "trends" buffers 8 and 9 are used ( they are not visible - but they can be used regardless if they can are visible or not - -1 == trend down, +1 == trend up) - so the trends are in different buffers (nrp color drawing requires 3 buffers for 2 colors, that is why 3 buffers are used for upper and lower band)

mladen:

krelian99

Actually it goes like this : upper line is in the first 3 buffers (1st being the value all the time), the same for lower band (next 3 buffers, 4th being the value) and the next is the middle line. For "trends" buffers 8 and 9 are used ( they are not visible - but they can be used regardless if they can are visible or not - -1 == trend down, +1 == trend up) - so the trends are in different buffers (nrp color drawing requires 3 buffers for 2 colors, that is why 3 buffers are used for upper and lower band)

Thank you for explaining everything to me mladen ! Have a great weekend to you ! :) 
Reason: