Elite indicators :) - page 985

timmyhanke:
Can you make the indicator to not alert on 0 line and only on the breakout lines that you set yourself , because every alert that i get that are on the 0 line are false . when the market dosnt do much it goes in the no trade zone but it is triggered by the 0 line anyway, so if it only alerted on breakout it would remove the false alerts and make it more accurate !

timmyhanke

If the ColorChangeOnZeroCross is set to false (as it is by default) then the alerts are triggered only on levels crosses

mrtools, do you mind updating averages channel candles with new averages incl. correct zerolag ma and new set of prices. Many thanks, Kiko

Standard deviation adaptive rsx with an addition of 25 types of price pre filtering mode and 20 types of prices : stddev_adaptive_rsx_averages_filtered_mtf_2.ex4

PS: is filter length is <= 1, then filtering will be turned off

kiko12:
mrtools, do you mind updating averages channel candles with new averages incl. correct zerolag ma and new set of prices. Many thanks, Kiko

Kiko, added the new averages and prices.

mladen

mrtools,

Please update the following indicator to work with the current MT4. Also, as I cannot load it to check, I kindly ask for push notification alerts to be added if not present. Thanks.ma_crosses_arrows_alerts_v1.1.mq4

fxdream:
mladen

mrtools,

Please update the following indicator to work with the current MT4. Also, as I cannot load it to check, I kindly ask for push notification alerts to be added if not present. Thanks.ma_crosses_arrows_alerts_v1.1.mq4

Fxdream, updated the indicator for the new MT4 and added the push notification(alertsNotify setting)

mrtools:
Fxdream, updated the indicator for the new MT4 and added the push notification(alertsNotify setting)

mrtools, thanks for your help.

Is there anyone hwo knows what the indicator in the secound window is called , the one where the circles markes the breakouts in the lines.

I found this picture in a old memory card from a phone that i had a few years back and dosnt know how it got there..

Files:
m1.png  55 kb

mrtools

mladen,

I am looking for an indicator RSI with EMA with alerts similar to the one in pic. Please direct me if one exists. Thanks.

Files:

fxdream:
mrtools

mladen,

I am looking for an indicator RSI with EMA with alerts similar to the one in pic. Please direct me if one exists. Thanks.

Multi pair of something like that was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page21

Reason: