Elite indicators :) - page 985

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
patona:
Hello Mladen,

maybe it is possible to build StepMA rsx adaptive ma as variation for your StepMa rsi adaptive ema, with choosable and adjustable ma instead of only ema?

Maybe it is also possible, that the ma is not so closed to the rsx?

Thanks for your help

patona

patona

Rsx can be used - that is not problem

But as far as the choosable ma type, that is another story : not all averages can use fractional periods for calculation, and that is why ema is used (since it can have periods like 1.0.5 or 9.5 and similar).

patona
patona  

Hello Mladen,

ok, I understand. If rsx with ema is no problem, please try it.

Thank you

patona

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is Dss Bressert averages updated with the 25 averages options and the 18 different price options. Also added floating levels.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
patona:
Hello Mladen,

ok, I understand. If rsx with ema is no problem, please try it.

Thank you

patona

patona

Here is a step ma of rsx adaptive ema : stepma_of_rsx_adaptive_ema_2.mq4

PS: the difference is not too big. In any case added the usual set of 20 types of prices for experimenting sake

patona
patona  

Hello Mladen,

yes, you are right, the difference is not realy visible and good for more honey. But will see, what the next week brings.

Thanks for your effort

patona

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

Can you fix the alert on this indicator ?

I want alerts on colour changes when it changes from blue to pink because i get alerts every time it touches the lines like the marked bar got an alert for a sell.

And a option that it either alert the first time when it changes colour and a option for a re entry every time it becomes the same colour as the first alert.

Marked the re entry with arrows in the picture below.

trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_3.01_amp_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Can you fix the alert on this indicator ?

I want alerts on colour changes when it changes from blue to pink because i get alerts every time it touches the lines like the marked bar got an alert for a sell.

And a option that it either alert the first time when it changes colour and a option for a re entry every time it becomes the same colour as the first alert.

Marked the re entry with arrows in the picture below.

trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_3.01_amp_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

timmyhanke

That indicator alerts when the "no breakout zone" is exited - not when the color is changed from blue to pink. If you set the trigger levels too close than it can happen, but as far as I see from your example that is not a case. The alerting mode was explicitly requested that it alerts whenever the trigger zone is exited

PS: as far as I remember this is the latest version of that indicator 0 if you wish it to stop alerting on every trigger zone breakout, simply delete line 228 of this version trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_3.02_amp_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:
timmyhanke

That indicator alerts when the "no breakout zone" is exited - not when the color is changed from blue to pink. If you set the trigger levels too close than it can happen, but as far as I see from your example that is not a case. The alerting mode was explicitly requested that it alerts whenever the trigger zone is exited

PS: as far as I remember this is the latest version of that indicator 0 if you wish it to stop alerting on every trigger zone breakout, simply delete line 228 of this version trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_3.02_amp_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

But can the indicator be changed to the way i want it to ?

I tried the original alerts today and it were acctually good but it missed sometimes where it should have made profit if it alerted the way i wanted to

In most other indicator that i have tested the indicator alerts to late and then if it dosnt go the right way it changes the next bar and does so until it goes the right way and that is a losing trade after another until it finds the right way and often when it goes the right way at last the market changes direction and drops och flies to the roof and make the potition that finaly made it a losing trade aswell .

But this indicator were diffrent , it sold of the profit trades as much as the losing ones and to this hour i am 1500 +

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
But can the indicator be changed to the way i want it to ?

I tried the original alerts today and it were acctually good but it missed sometimes where it should have made profit if it alerted the way i wanted to

In most other indicator that i have tested the indicator alerts to late and then if it dosnt go the right way it changes the next bar and does so until it goes the right way and that is a losing trade after another until it finds the right way and often when it goes the right way at last the market changes direction and drops och flies to the roof and make the potition that finaly made it a losing trade aswell .

But this indicator were diffrent , it sold of the profit trades as much as the losing ones and to this hour i am 1500 +

timmyhanke

The version I posted alerts each and every time when the trigger levels are crossed (either up or down) when default parameters are used. As far as I see that is what you asked for : to be alerted every time it crosses trigger levels in any direction - lines are drawn when the value is crossed up or down, but alerts are triggered on each cross of trigger levels - there are possible 4 alert types and it alerts so

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:
timmyhanke The version I posted alerts each and every time when the trigger levels are crossed (either up or down) when default parameters are used. As far as I see that is what you asked for : to be alerted every time it crosses trigger levels in any direction - lines are drawn when the value is crossed up or down, but alerts are triggered on each cross of trigger levels - there are possible 4 alert types and it alerts so

Thanks for your help , i watched my latest alert and it alerted when it came down in the ''no trade zone'' but i think that it was set to close so every time it came down it alerted as a diffrent direction so i made the space bigger so hopfully it helps