Elite indicators :) - page 989

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Hello Mrtools/Mladen,

Is it also possible to add the new price options to this one : RSX+MA+TMA ABANDS AND DIVERGENCE NMC

It has already divergence, but only lines, but I do not like lines because otherwise my chart is cluttered too much.

So, could you also add an arrow and with the option to plot this arrow either on the indicator or on the chart ?

Danke schön !

Wulong

Martin
Martin  

Dear MrTools, Mladen

please could you check this indicator for new mt4 compatible or some other problem? It is grawing steep vertical lines in the chart.

Thank you in advance

makoz

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
makoz:
Dear MrTools, Mladen

please could you check this indicator for new mt4 compatible or some other problem? It is grawing steep vertical lines in the chart.

Thank you in advance

makoz

Yep I see

That is a coding error - but the whole thing needs to be (re)written differently to avoid those kind of errors.

Harikrishnabhai Patel
Harikrishnabhai Patel  

Hey mladen,

have you come across the pzday trading indicator...it has great success rate...90% success rate and it is free indicator but i do not have code...it is ex4 file

i know you guys are very busy so just wanted to know if you can make mq4 with some more statistic to display on screen...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
shg1:
Hey mladen,

have you come across the pzday trading indicator...it has great success rate...90% success rate and it is free indicator but i do not have code...it is ex4 file

i know you guys are very busy so just wanted to know if you can make mq4 with some more statistic to display on screen...

Never saw the original mq4 (only decompiled)

But from what I see, it is a kind of a zigzag - and it works like all the zigzag like indicators - and from what I saw, those rectangles are repainted at least 4-5 bars back (saw cases when it repainted more than 10 bars back) thus giving completely false results compared to run-time performance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:
Hello Mrtools/Mladen,

Is it also possible to add the new price options to this one : RSX+MA+TMA ABANDS AND DIVERGENCE NMC

It has already divergence, but only lines, but I do not like lines because otherwise my chart is cluttered too much.

So, could you also add an arrow and with the option to plot this arrow either on the indicator or on the chart ?

Danke schön !

Wulong

Wulong

Here is a version that has all those new prices and all the option values made descriptive where it could be done : rsx__ma__tma_abands_amp_divergence_2.mq4

Martin
Martin  

Dear Mladen,

may I ask you, does exist something similar to Instant Trendline JE?

Thank you

makoz

Files:
Harikrishnabhai Patel
Harikrishnabhai Patel  
mladen:
Never saw the original mq4 (only decompiled) But from what I see, it is a kind of a zigzag - and it works like all the zigzag like indicators - and from what I saw, those rectangles are repainted at least 4-5 bars back (saw cases when it repainted more than 10 bars back) thus giving completely false results compared to run-time performance

thanks for saving my life...

great help

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
makoz:
Dear Mladen,

may I ask you, does exist something similar to Instant Trendline JE?

Thank you

makoz

makoz

I am not sure

If not, a new one will be made (that does not have those errors)

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mladen:
Wulong Here is a version that has all those new prices and all the option values made descriptive where it could be done : rsx__ma__tma_abands_amp_divergence_2.mq4

Thanks a million for the improvements made on this nice indicator.

But, is it still possible to replace the divergence trendlines with a simple arrow ? Or, you can also keep the divergence trendlines and add a divergence arrow.

I simply like arrows better than divergence trendlines, it's clearer for me.

Thanks.