Indicators with alerts/signal - page 971

Hi, is it possible to add an alert (sound and notification) and a vertical line when candles change colors.

Thanks in advance.

mladen:
NWFstudent The bands of that indicator are using cenetered TMA bands. That means that the slope of those bands are a subject or recalculating. Using recalculating stuff in signaling / alerting mode is very dangerous - better to use such stuff for estimation only

Thanks for your heads up.

Im using it only for confirmations, im trading bollinger bands reversals and found the TMA centred RSI indicator to be very accurate.

Is there some Bollinger band centred RSI out there?

Thanks alot for you reply

mladen:
NWFstudent The bands of that indicator are using cenetered TMA bands. That means that the slope of those bands are a subject or recalculating. Using recalculating stuff in signaling / alerting mode is very dangerous - better to use such stuff for estimation only

Dear mladen,

Thank you for your explanation, but for a first level indicator would be very helpful if there was an alarm when RSI hits the upper / lower band. Would you do this please ??

Thanks in advance !

hello mladen and mrtools,

i was wondering is it possible to create a horizontal line with alert that will alert when stochastic main and signal line touches it. not a h-line thats built in to stochastic but a stand alone h-line indicator with alert when added to an oscillator.

something like this but for a stochastic indi.

hline_alert.mq4

i hope im making sense . really much appreciated , thank you very much in advance.

Files:

that indicator of yours has that funky, not very obvious infinity sign at the end of it's name...do you know what it is?

binaryvsa:
Hi for all anybody can help add Alert and Arrow when cross line for this indikator i add it but not work and i do not understand why thanks in advance!

lapigna:
Hi, is it possible to add an alert (sound and notification) and a vertical line when candles change colors. Thanks in advance.

Hi Lapigna, coded it a little differently to get the alerts and lines, but it seems the same as the other, results wise.

mrtools:
Hi Lapigna, coded it a little differently to get the alerts and lines, but it seems the same as the other, results wise.

Hi, I will test it today. Thanks anyway also for the fast reply.

dear mladen/mrtools can you please add an alert without doing any modification to the indicator. Just pop up alert?

Files:

clon_tron:
dear mladen/mrtools can you please add an alert without doing any modification to the indicator. Just pop up alert?

clon_tron

That indicator repaints up to 3 bars back. The way it is placing those arrows, in a majority of cases the alert would be too late (it would lead to a loss)

mladen:
clon_tron That indicator repaints up to 3 bars back. The way it is placing those arrows, in a majority of cases the alert would be too late (it would lead to a loss)

Thanks for your reply mladen! I know that it repaints. It's better for me to test it with another indicator. Have some idea. Anyway can you please add alert?

Reason: