Indicators with alerts/signal - page 606

samuelkanu:
Thanks a lot mrtools. Really appreciate your great works. But can you make it to show arrow on main chart instead of sub window

Samuelkanu, made this one to just show arrows on the main chart, hopefully I understood right.

mrtools:
Samuelkanu, made this one to just show arrows on the main chart, hopefully I understood right.

Yeah, mrtools, you are right. Thanks so much and remain blessed

could you add alert notification? thanks

sar_color_bar.mq4

Files:

elcomepips:
could you add alert notification? thanks sar_color_bar.mq4

elcomepips

As I see this version https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/79/sar_color.mq4 already has alerts in it

mladen sorry, this indicator has no notification alerts, only one parameter (sound on), and is not histogram ... : (

can you change it?

sar_color_bar.mq4

Files:

elcomepips:
mladen sorry, this indicator has no notification alerts, only one parameter (sound on), and is not histogram ... : (

can you change it?

sar_color_bar.mq4

Here you go Have a nice weekend

Files:

thank you very much, also!

mladen can please you change this indicator so that it shows alert and colored rsi when it closes on the overbought or oversold, not above, just on the line of overbought or oversold

thank

Jason2005:
mladen can please you change this indicator so that it shows alert and colored rsi when it closes on the overbought or oversold, not above, just on the line of overbought or oversold

thank

Jason

That is almost impossible - rsi values are almost never round values and to have them close on some exact value is an exception that will happen once in a million cases

mladen:
Jason That is almost impossible - rsi values are almost never round values and to have them close on some exact value is an exception that will happen once in a million cases

thanks for reply mladen

is it possible then to select a range of possible alert?

Reason: