Elite indicators :) - page 910

mrtools:
Hi Talaat E, added the mtf arrow shift.

Thanks mrtools, you are really best of the best

Thanks

Hi Mladen, could you add alerts and arrows on this indicator?

mladen:
CCI indicator that is using T3 for calculation instead of usual SMA : t3_cci.mq4

Hi Mladen could you please add alerts and arrows on this indicator?

Thanks

Jozy

Jozy:
Hi Mladen could you please add alerts and arrows on this indicator?

Thanks

Jozy

Jozy

Here you go - alerts and arrows added : t3_cci_-_alerts_amp_arrows.mq4

PS: this indicator is alerting and showing arrows on levels crossing. To make it show those on zero line cross, simple set the over bought and over sold levels to 0

mladen:
Jozy

Here you go - alerts and arrows added : t3_cci_-_alerts_amp_arrows.mq4

PS: this indicator is alerting and showing arrows on levels crossing. To make it show those on zero line cross, simple set the over bought and over sold levels to 0

Thank you Mladen. Absolute star! I note you have posted a super smoothed version. Could you also put some arrows alerts and arrows on that one too?

mladen:
In order to avoid some false signals - low lag smoother (super smoother) added to T3 CCI : t3__ssm_cci.mq4

Yes this Mladen this is another that would do well with alerts and arrows. Thanks

Jozy:
Yes this Mladen this is another that would do well with alerts and arrows. Thanks

Jozy

Added alerts and arrows to that version too : t3__ssm_cci_alerts_amp_arrows.mq4

hey mladen,

How progressed is my Indi RSI_EMA filtered Stoch?

Is it easy or more difficult?

I wish you have a nice Sunday.

Hi Mladen/Mrtools

I found some interesting candle code, Please take a look and let me know if that can me converted to be used in MT4. If this is already been coded for MT4, please guide me to the path.

Thanks

SKC

bars.txt

Files:
bars.txt  2 kb

skc321:
Hi Mladen/Mrtools

I found some interesting candle code, Please take a look and let me know if that can me converted to be used in MT4. If this is already been coded for MT4, please guide me to the path.

Thanks

SKC

bars.txt

skc321

can you post the link where you got this code from (I would need some additional information about the exact coding language in order to be able to answer)?

Reason: