Elite indicators :) - page 907

mladen,

Can you please let me know if this indicator repaints?

Thanks a lot as always past and present and future.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

Can you please let me know if this indicator repaints?

Thanks a lot as always past and present and future.

traderdp

David

David

Yes, it does repaint

It is very similar to super signals in the way it is calculating, and as you know, super signals repaints too

mladen,

Thanks so much. I knew it looked too good to be true, but I hoped too much and thought logically too little.

thanks a lot for all you do to help us all.

traderdp

David

mladen:
timmyhanke

Here is the completely rewritten version :

It does not need the external indicator any more. The alerts are done the usual way (all the possible alerts we are using). There are some differences due to repainting nature of NonLag ma v7.1 (especially for shorter periods it can repaint). Arrows are displayed only when the trend changes (as well as the alerts) but arrows and alerts do not depend on each other now.

Mladen

May I ask, just to clearify, about the arrows

- Is there any possibility for arrows to repaint

- If arrows are displyed when the trend is changed (as well as the alerts), How or perhaps why they are not depending on each other

talaate:
Mladen

May I ask, just to clearify, about the arrows

- Is there any possibility for arrows to repaint

- If arrows are displyed when the trend is changed (as well as the alerts), How or perhaps why they are not depending on each other

talaate

In the first version I posted there was an error. That error is corrected (you can see that I edited the post) and now the arrows are working as they should (no repainting). Som please all, redownload the indicator for the correct version

The principle is simple : depending on the DotsforArrow parameter, if as many periods (starting from the shortest period to the longest) are showing the same nlma slope , the arrow is drawn on the chart

And, finally : in the old version you had to have arrows displayed option on in order to get alerts. In this version you do not need to have arrows on chart and still you can have alerts - that is why they do not depend on each other.

mladen:
talaate

In the first version I posted there was an error. That error is corrected (you can see that I edited the post) and now the arrows are working as they should (no repainting). Som please all, redownload the indicator for the correct version

The principle is simple : depending on the DotsforArrow parameter, if as many periods (starting from the shortest period to the longest) are showing the same nlma slope , the arrow is drawn on the chart

And, finally : in the old version you had to have arrows displayed option on in order to get alerts. In this version you do not need to have arrows on chart and still you can have alerts - that is why they do not depend on each other.

Thanks Mladen

Yes i noticed about editing, but now I know the idea, you are great as always,

Thanks

One more issue found and corrected in the nlma mp indicator - now it can show arrows and lert on 2,3 or 4 slopes - starting from fastest to slowest - please re-download it for the updated version from the original post

timmyhanke:
Can you please do that , I would be so gratefu! I think that this indicator can be awesome!

timmyhanke

Here is the completely rewritten version : nlma_mp.mq4

It does not need the external indicator any more. The alerts are done the usual way (all the possible alerts we are using). There are some differences due to repainting nature of NonLag ma v7.1 (especially for shorter periods it can repaint). Arrows are displayed only when the trend changes (as well as the alerts) but arrows and alerts do not depend on each other now.

Files:
nlma_mp.gif  74 kb
nlma_mp.mq4  13 kb

mladen:
One more issue found and corrected in the nlma mp indicator - now it can show arrows and lert on 2,3 or 4 slopes - starting from fastest to slowest - please re-download it for the updated version from the original post

Thanks for all of your help !

I will test it out tomorrow and see what it goes for !

With best regards / Timmy Hanke

mladen:

Thanks Mladen

Reason: