Elite indicators :) - page 1220

nevar:
Mladen How does the trend determined ?Is it determined on high low channel or something line previous three periods highs or lows etc..?

Yes, on something based similar to that

Here is a description what does it basically do : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173523

mladen:

GADEY

Here is a version with filter : adaptive_laguerre_filter_mtf__alerts_3_2.ex4

Minor note, mrtools used " StepMA pdf 4_5" to name an indicator back in Feb 2016. Should this be StepMA pdf 4_6? I only ask because I use them. Thanks for your efforts.

donut4popo:
Minor note, mrtools used " StepMA pdf 4_5" to name an indicator back in Feb 2016. Should this be StepMA pdf 4_6? I only ask because I use them. Thanks for your efforts.

Yep, that is so

Here is a version 4_6 (to clear the possible confusion) : stepma_pdf_4_6.ex4

Also, this version does not filter the stepma value itself, but the prices, and in that case the values of the result (including the trend) are different for different filter sizes (as it can be seen on the example comparison - only the filter is changed, all the rest is the same on the two instances used for comparison)

Files:

mladen:

SKC

Yes, that is so

We already were explaining a couple of times that step ma trend does not depend on the slope but on the internal step ma calculations. So, even if the line slope changes, since it will be step ma that will determine the trend, the color of the line (and ultimately the trend) will not change

Thank Mladen,

for the explain, I guess I missed on both the time

Can you suggest which Indicator can be used along with Step MA PDF so that false signal can be avoided to an extent on lower time frame

(5 Min chart)

mladen:

It is simpler to show the whole process of making a single file MTF from a "normal" indicator on a simple code.

So, here is a simplified code of non lag moving average and a mtf version of it with comments and explanations what and why is done at some part of the code. Using this indicator simply because it is much, much simpler to see in it exactly what is done (just take a look at the start procedure of the "non mtf" version)

int start()

{

int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

int i,limit;

if(counted_bars<0) return(-1);

if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;

limit = MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,Bars-1);

for (i=limit; i>=0; i--) NonLagMaBuffer = iNoLagMa(iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,Price,i),Length,alphas,0,i);

return(0);

}

Also, the code of it is suitable to calculate values of anything. All you have to change is the first parameter in calling the iNoLagMa()function ( theiMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,Price,i) part which is used for fast price extraction in the above code)

PS: in these color changes are left out for sake of simplicity. Non repainting color changes need to be coded in a different way and needs at least 2 more buffers so I decided to keep it as simple as possible. Instead made a third indicator that has a multi color non repainting mode (MultiColorparameter) and alerts (since alerts in mtf also have to be taken care of at a specific way) - the "nrp" version does all those things (like this example : it is a 1 hour NonLagMA on a 15 minute chart)
regards mladen

Hello . Please make indicator #nonlagma nrp.mq4 selection setting lines and dots as shown on the right. Thank you !

Files:

Lapusya123:
Hello . Please make indicator #nonlagma nrp.mq4 selection setting lines and dots as shown on the right. Thank you !

Here is a version that can display the non lag ma as lines or dots (and is upgraded to new metatrader 4 + user friendly options + some more stuff) : nonlagma_nrp_1_1.mq4

Files:
nlma.png  125 kb

mladen:

Here is a version that can display the non lag ma as lines or dots (and is upgraded to new metatrader 4 + user friendly options + some more stuff) : nonlagma_nrp_1_1.mq4

Big thanks to you. Exactly what is needed !:)

Dear mladen

Sorry if i always bothering you, if you can manage your time please change this Heiken Ashi Ma T3 new 2 like the Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_separate-1.01

Thanks in advance

NK Trade:
Dear mladen

Sorry if i always bothering you, if you can manage your time please change this Heiken Ashi Ma T3 new 2 like the Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_separate-1.01

Thanks in advance

NK Trade

This should be it : heiken_ashi_ma_t3_new_2_separate.mq4

Dear mladen Is it possible to make a currency strength indicator that looks at the trends of currency pairs and determines if the underlying currency is strong/weak.

For instance, to analyze the GBP.

the indicator would look at the GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF and if all those pairs are trending in the same direction by "x" amount, the GBP would be in an uptrend/downtrend or generate a buy/sell signal.

Or to analyze the JPY

the indicator would look at the AUD/JPY, USD/JPY, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, CAD/JPY and if all those pairs are trending in the same direction by "x" amount, the JPY would be in a uptrend/downtrend or generate a buy/sell signal.

Reason: