Elite indicators :) - page 906

talaate:
Mladen

This is awesome indicator, may I emphasis on your note "..but probably some parameters playing should be done for optimal results..": yes indeed for all indicators of stochastic theorem parameters are very important according to time frame and trading symbols (currency pair, metals, indices and so on).

However, would you please add MTF and Alerts and arrows with option of arrowonfirstbar=tru/false

Thanks

Here is a multi time frame version : adaptive_stochastic_mtf.ex4

mladen:
Here is a multi time frame version : adaptive_stochastic_mtf.ex4

Thanks Mladen, waiting for version of Alerts and arrows with option of arrowonfirstbar=true/false

mladen:
timmyhanke It needs to be rewritten

Can you please do that , I would be so gratefu!

I think that this indicator can be awesome!

mladen:
No, I did not It will be posted as soon as it is finished

ok mladen, no problem.

I just thought when you have so many requests, you forgot me. I'm waiting eagerly on your post.

thxxxxxxxx

talaate:

Thanks Mladen, waiting for version of Alerts and arrows with option of arrowonfirstbar=true/false

Here is a version with alerts and arrows (with an option to draw an arrow on the first bar or the last bar belonging to thehigher time frame bar) : adaptive_stochastic_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows.ex4

timmyhanke:
Can you please do that , I would be so gratefu! I think that this indicator can be awesome!

OK. But it will be a completely new indicator (will try to make it to work without using the external indicator)

mladen:
Here is a version with alerts and arrows (with an option to draw an arrow on the first bar or the last bar belonging to thehigher time frame bar) : adaptive_stochastic_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows.ex4

In case that it does not work with your build, use this one (this one is compiled with build 745) : adaptive_stochastic_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows_1.ex4

mladen:
OK. But it will be a completely new indicator (will try to make it to work without using the external indicator)

Thats sound great ! i cant wait to try it !

mladen:

Thanks Mladen, it is ok with me I have build 765 ver 4

really thanks

This is stochastic of adaptive rvi with alerts and arrows on stoch rvi and stoch rvi signal cross.

Reason: