Elite indicators :) - page 909

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:
One more issue found and corrected in the nlma mp indicator - now it can show arrows and lert on 2,3 or 4 slopes - starting from fastest to slowest - please re-download it for the updated version from the original post

Thanks for all of your help !

I will test it out tomorrow and see what it goes for !

With best regards / Timmy Hanke

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
One more issue found and corrected in the nlma mp indicator - now it can show arrows and lert on 2,3 or 4 slopes - starting from fastest to slowest - please re-download it for the updated version from the original post

Thanks Mladen

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Thanks for all of your help !

I will test it out tomorrow and see what it goes for !

With best regards / Timmy Hanke

Happy trading

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

CCI indicator that is using T3 for calculation instead of usual SMA : t3_cci.mq4

Files:
t3_cci.gif 68 kb
t3_cci.mq4 8 kb
SKC
SKC  

hi Mladen, I would like to know couple of thing on step ma PDF indicator,

1) will step ma pdf repaint its signal.

2) is there any filter to take out the bad signals

3) in "something interesting please post here" section i remember you mentioning about some strategy associated with step ma pdf, here in elite section. could you please guide me to the link where i can find the same

Thanks

SKC

Rob
Rob  

Hey mladen,

How are they doing with RSI EMA filtered Stoch Indi ?

Thanks for Answer

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
skc321:
hi Mladen, I would like to know couple of thing on step ma PDF indicator,

1) will step ma pdf repaint its signal.

2) is there any filter to take out the bad signals

3) in "something interesting please post here" section i remember you mentioning about some strategy associated with step ma pdf, here in elite section. could you please guide me to the link where i can find the same

Thanks

SKC

skc321

The answer to 1. : no, it does not repaint

The answer to 2. : try using some oscillator (like the latest adaptive dss, for example, since it tends to give longer period trends)

The answer to 3. : will have to find that post

SKC
SKC  

Thanks for the lightning fast response

can you please guide if "DSS of adaptive super smoother 4.mq4" is the latest version of adaptive.

and one other help Mladen, can Step ma PDF be converted to histo version, just to keep the chart part clean is it possible ?

thanks

SKC

mladen:
skc321

The answer to 1. : no, it does not repaint

The answer to 2. : try using some oscillator (like the latest adaptive dss, for example, since it tends to give longer period trends)

The answer to 3. : will have to find that post
William Snyder
William Snyder  
skc321:
Thanks for the lightning fast response

can you please guide if "DSS of adaptive super smoother 4.mq4" is the latest version of adaptive.

and one other help Mladen, can Step ma PDF be converted to histo version, just to keep the chart part clean is it possible ?

thanks

SKC

Skc321, this would be the histo version.

SKC
SKC  

Thanks Mrtools and Mladen, you guys are simply the best awesome

mrtools:
Skc321, this would be the histo version.