Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 10

Oh, this one (OMG, this search engine). I had a StepMA 9 histo, that's why I was confused. That is indeed much much better.

Timmy, what I see is a nice dynamic S&R, when price bounces of, go in. When breaks through, go in, but in the other direction. Or below of the band, trade Sell, above trade Buy. I wouldn't change it to deviation bands - then you have a Bollinger band indicator, and nobody can want this

krelian99:
Timmy, what I see is a nice dynamic S&R, when price bounces of, go in. When breaks through, go in, but in the other direction. Or below of the band, trade Sell, above trade Buy. I wouldn't change it to deviation bands - then you have a Bollinger band indicator, and nobody can want this

I never thought that it would become a bollingerband , i have still stuff to learn i see

krelian99:
Oh, this one (OMG, this search engine). I had a StepMA 9 histo, that's why I was confused. That is indeed much much better.

Yes, that is the one (as you can see different way of calculation)

timmyhanke:
I just had to join this tread ! Hello my friend !

Its friday friday gotta get down on friday !

I have been obsessed of channel indicator lately and are looking like crazy to find something good.

I have always gone back to the Average channel that i posted in the picture below.

I want it to work but a part of me dosnt like it at all but im drawn back to it.

Do you think that its possible to add Deviation to the bands to make them wider so it maybe can act like a channel that alerts when it penetrates one of the bands and jumps between them ?

Anyway hope you have had a great week so far and hope you have an even better weekend !

/ Timmy Hanke

Hi Timmy hanke,

first of all ,thanks for your visit and participation,

did you see MLADENS post 9987 at re-Elite indicators....Averages mtf alert 5_3,it is with bands,you can extend them as you like,if it can be your desire deviation ?

regards

Files:

krelian99:

Hi Krelian

as i guess,that v9 version by IGOR ....(possibly can cause problems-different way of calculation) and did you read this post,picture is attached

regards

krelian99:

Of course I can't download it, I'm 'only' Elite and what is the message again ? We don't ....

Pfff, I have indicators enough to make my crazy and fat templates.

Wulong10:
Let me laugh, Noble prize, I'm a bit too crazy for that ....

Hi Wulong,

when some renamers and photo copier (coder) can get prize,on repainting indicators, man of the year,why you can not get noble prize on your real and genuine win/loss-that is your own,lol.

regards

Wulong10:
Of course I can't download it, I'm 'only' Elite and what is the message again ? We don't .... Pfff, I have indicators enough to make my crazy and fat templates.

Don't worry

The future is very bright

As mostly you are correct, Mladen, it's as dark as hell right now, but tomorrow will be a bright and sunny day !

Reason: