Elite indicators :) - page 892

Kenneth Okalang
Kenneth Okalang  
mladen:
Updated non repainting super trend : supertrend__nrp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Hi mladen

Is it possible to add alerts to this indicator when trend changes to 'range' or 'flat'. As it stands it alerts when trend changes up or down..with color change . That is when 'alertsoncolorchange' option is true.

Or, could you suggest any other indicator that alerts on trend change to ranging.

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Boloti:
Hi mladen

Is it possible to add alerts to this indicator when trend changes to 'range' or 'flat'. As it stands it alerts when trend changes up or down..with color change . That is when 'alertsoncolorchange' option is true.

Or, could you suggest any other indicator that alerts on trend change to ranging.

Thanks

Boloti

You mean it would be ranging when it turns to horizontal line?

Kenneth Okalang
Kenneth Okalang  
mladen:
Boloti You mean it would be ranging when it turns to horizontal line?

Mladen

Yes please

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Boloti:
Mladen Yes please

OK

It will be done

Kenneth Okalang
Kenneth Okalang  
mladen:
OK It will be done

Hi Mladen

Just reminding you of my request

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Boloti:
Hi Mladen

Just reminding you of my request

Thanks

Boloti

This is the extended version of super trend that will alert you on trend change as well as ranging/trending periods : supertrend_nrp_alerts_nmc_2.mq4

You can set either of the alerts separately

Kenneth Okalang
Kenneth Okalang  

Hi Mladen

Great work

Thanks

traderduke
traderduke  

Mladen

I tried to add "ShowHigherTimeFrame" to one of your older stochastics. I'll include both the stoc-v15 & the file DSS I used to cut and paste. Any chance you can tell me where I went wrong? as you will see I tried both Strings to upper.

Thank you

Ray

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderduke:
Mladen

I tried to add "ShowHigherTimeFrame" to one of your older stochastics. I'll include both the stoc-v15 & the file DSS I used to cut and paste. Any chance you can tell me where I went wrong? as you will see I tried both Strings to upper.

Thank you

Ray

Ray

Try it out now : rk-stoc-mtf-v15-nexttf_1.mq4

traderduke
traderduke  

No it still doesn't change to next TF. I'm trying to use it in a dashboard with several TFs & I wanted it to be next TF from generated chart so if I pull a M15 chart the stoc would be M30 & I saw where you put the chart jump "+1" so I can even make a M15 chart "+2"for a M60. Neat concept. I have a "text comparison " program & I don't see any changes except for the> < for the trend, yes I know its backwards but it works better that way.

Thanks for trying

Ray