Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1077

mntiwana:

Dear NK Trade,

first of all,dont worry about you english,it is sufficient for your needs and mostly here dont from english native,me too.....secondly every time try to explain your matter so properly that any one could understand it exact in first try with less time,if possible ,with illustration picture,you will be get responses early .,...rather than you asking and explaining matter so many times and concerning person asking you again and again........if i understood you exact,you can check it applying 4TF indi in second window and in next third window open same indi of desired TF,you want test,then check with vlines/crosshair ...... but you can better explain your question with picture ..... and lastly,i can be try to answer as per my level,dont only trust on my saying,every next is better than me,:).

here is picture of CCI,every thing is same,TF M5,period 14,price 5..

regards

since I joined this forum, my brother and I doing a lot of experimenting with all indicators...and indicators I ask, as long as I know there is no version 4 time frime

so we do it manually, we do so using mtf version with 4 subwindows...so far give good result,, so after i read the 4 time frime treads i think is if use 4 time frime indi fix will give same result.....??

heispark:

Thank you very much sir. It makes sense to me.

There's a version of MTF TDI which I found at ForexFactory. It supports lower TF already (not automatic though). Could you please have a look at this code to see if it also loses data as you explained? I thought it would be useful (and indeed made some good forward test result), but I may be wrong if it loses any data....

Thank you.

Those lines look arbitrary there

Hi,

Could someone please make this indicator MTF, thank you inadvanced

Files:

toddanderson:
Hi, Could someone please make this indicator MTF, thank you inadvanced

toddanderson

This should be it : simple_sr_mtf.mq4

Try it out

Files:

mladen:
Re: Multi Timeframe Indicators RSI x 3 (alerts and arrows) made multi time frame : rsix3__alerts__arrows_mtf.mq4

Hi mladen, in the attached chart you can see a SELL alert but no red arrow is upon any candle in the chart. My settings are alert ON and alert on current false.

Is there any problem with this indicator?

Files:
daxm15rsix3.png  55 kb

lapigna:

Hi mladen, in the attached chart you can see a SELL alert but no red arrow is upon any candle in the chart. My settings are alert ON and alert on current false.

Is there any problem with this indicator?

If you just changed the chart symbol to that symbol, that can happen (until the data is downloaded in full). Once the data is up to date, that does not happen. So, if you did not watch some symbol for some time, things like that can happen due to outdated data when the indicator is called for the first time on that data

If I am correct, you did not get that alert any more, and once when you go back to that symbol all is OK

mladen,

Thank you so much for your help .

mladen:

toddanderson

This should be it : simple_sr_mtf.mq4

Try it out

mladen:

If you just changed the chart symbol to that symbol, that can happen (until the data is downloaded in full). Once the data is up to date, that does not happen. So, if you did not watch some symbol for some time, things like that can happen due to outdated data when the indicator is called for the first time on that data

If I am correct, you did not get that alert any more, and once when you go back to that symbol all is OK

Thanks for your advice. I wish ask you if there is option to alert and show only the first alert on a series of up or down signals.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

lapigna:

Thanks for your advice. I wish ask you if there is option to alert and show only the first alert on a series of up or down signals.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

lapigna

That indicator does not work like that (it is supposed to give re-entry signals, and being a 3 time frame indicator, that can not be avoided)

mrtools:

Mahnooj, added mtf.

ddstochastic_1_1_mtf.mq4

Hi mrtools,

I have deleted lines from 144 to 159 to stop the "buy" & "sell" sound alerts, could you kindly let me know if i have done it correctly please.

Reason: