Elite indicators :) - page 885

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Thanks Mladen

Here is this variation first (I did not add color changes on slope, but color changes when averages exits the confidence bands with the default bands shift set to 3 - as long as bands shift is set to >= 0, it will never repaint, do not use negative values for bands shift) : averages_amp_confidence_bands_2.mq4

It seems it be giving interesting entry points (and exit points) in this version. For the rest it needs to be expanded with 3 more buffers and the code the handle the rest (even like this it would not be possible to make it in the old metatrader 4)

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Here is this variation first (I did not add color changes on slope, but color changes when averages exits the confidence bands with the default bands shift set to 3 - as long as bands shift is set to >= 0, it will never repaint, do not use negative values for bands shift) : averages_amp_confidence_bands_2.mq4 It seems it be giving interesting entry points (and exit points) in this version. For the rest it needs to be expanded with 3 more buffers and the code the handle the rest (even like this it would not be possible to make it in the old metatrader 4)

Malden

This very interesting

Of course, I know about negative shift,

I should say, it is really very smart criteria

I think this one will be soon denominated indicator

however, I think even if the shift of the confidence bands =0 with sloping color change will also be good for enter and /or exit points

waiting for the rest

Great man as always

Darkdoji
Darkdoji  
mladen:
Here is this variation first (I did not add color changes on slope, but color changes when averages exits the confidence bands with the default bands shift set to 3 - as long as bands shift is set to >= 0, it will never repaint, do not use negative values for bands shift) : averages_amp_confidence_bands_2.mq4 It seems it be giving interesting entry points (and exit points) in this version. For the rest it needs to be expanded with 3 more buffers and the code the handle the rest (even like this it would not be possible to make it in the old metatrader 4)

Test reply to this post

traderduke
traderduke  
traderduke:
mlladen

I guess the new build screwed it up. I tried 670 & 765, no good. The Usd & Jpy are bad

Is there anything you can do thanks

Ray

mladen

The problem is with the multi pair display. The Jpy & Usd numbers are so low that they appear on the Zero line. I should have attached a chart for clarity.

Here is the chart. Windows 8, ATC brokers, & build 765. The problem continues until you refresh. Usd & Jpy are always low. The only input change I made was all pairs to true. I'll try another chart pair and another broker.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderduke:
mladen

The problem is with the multi pair display. The Jpy & Usd numbers are so low that they appear on the Zero line. I should have attached a chart for clarity.

Here is the chart. Windows 8, ATC brokers, & build 765. The problem continues until you refresh. Usd & Jpy are always low. The only input change I made was all pairs to true. I'll try another chart pair and another broker.

traderduke

I do not know what is happening on your terminal, bu this is what I get when I attach it to the chart (the upper example is regular time frame and lower is multi time frame)

Indicator tested is the one from your attachment

Metatrader build 765 (no change in code whatsoever)

Files:
ccf_reg.gif 46 kb
ccfm.gif 40 kb
Darkdoji
Darkdoji  

Yup it works now thanks so much.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Darkdoji:
Yup it works now thanks so much.

Good. Happy trading

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Squeezed T3 of averages (multi time frame version with alerts) : squeezed_t3_of_averages_amp_alerts_amp_mtf.ex4

It can use the usual 20 types of averages :
SMA

EMA

Double smoothed EMA

Double EMA (DEMA)

Triple EMA (TEMA)

Smoothed MA

Linear weighted MA

Parabolic weighted MA

Alexander MA

Volume weghted MA

Hull MA

Triangular MA

Sine weighted MA

Linear regression

IE/2

NonLag MA

Zero lag EMA

Leader EMA

Super smoother

Smoother

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Squeezed T3 of stochastic (multi time frame, alerts, ...) : squeezed_t3_of_ma_1.ex4

talaate
talaate  

Hj all

After trading week, sometimes you have to feel some romantic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKyVoAGSbp4