Elite indicators :) - page 894

mladen:
timmyhanke This is what I got when I attached the indicator you posted :

Ok then it dosnt alert in 60 min timeframe for some reason. Can that be fixed ?

timmyhanke:
Ok then it dosnt alert in 60 min timeframe for some reason. Can that be fixed ?

It is not limited to any time frame. The same way it alerted at that example, it should alert on any other time frame. Here is that same indicator without any code change using default parameters on USDCHF 1 hour chart.

But, since it had a part of code that was making it calculate only once per bar, here is a version that calculates on each tick ama_slope_alerts_1.mq4. Try it out

Files:

mladen:
It is not limited to any time frame. The same way it alerted at that example, it should alert on any other time frame. Here is that same indicator without any code change using default parameters on USDCHF 1 hour chart.

But, since it had a part of code that was making it calculate only once per bar, here is a version that calculates on each tick ama_slope_alerts_1.mq4. Try it out

It seems to be working now ! thanks !

mladen:
ffelicori2000 That indicator is expecting "MA_adaptive_rsi nrp" to be in the indicators folder. Check if it is there. Other than that (if the indicator is there) it should work

Dear Mladen

I was trying to use the indicator #MT4-StochasticRSI-Oscillator_wTrend_Alerts.mq4

ofcourse I read about that we should have another indicator with and I found this version MA_adaptive_rsi nrp.ex4 as you can see it is ex4 version, however I did not get any arrows or line on main windows, I don't know if there is some thing wrong I did or the version of MA adaptive is not compatible

hope you can help by updating both working indicator versions

thanks

talaate:
Dear Mladen

I was trying to use the indicator #MT4-StochasticRSI-Oscillator_wTrend_Alerts.mq4

ofcourse I read about that we should have another indicator with and I found this version MA_adaptive_rsi nrp.ex4 as you can see it is ex4 version, however I did not get any arrows or line on main windows, I don't know if there is some thing wrong I did or the version of MA adaptive is not compatible

hope you can help by updating both working indicator versions

thanks

talaate

It needs adaptive rsi indicator too

You can use this one : Download Forex-Tsd File - Adaptive RSI.mq4

mladen:
talaate

It needs adaptive rsi indicator too

You can use this one : Download Forex-Tsd File - Adaptive RSI.mq4

thanks Mladen

dear Mladen & Mrtools

I would like to ask about this indicator Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Stochastic CG 2 arrows + alerts.mq4

is it repainting, I am worry from line #101

talaate:
dear Mladen & Mrtools

I would like to ask about this indicator Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Stochastic CG 2 arrows + alerts.mq4

is it repainting, I am worry from line #101

Tallat E, it doesn't repaint.

mrtools:
Tallat E, it doesn't repaint.

Thanks Mrtools

In this case would you please add MTF advantage

Thanks

talaate:
Thanks Mrtools

In this case would you please add MTF advantage

Thanks

Have you seen this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general it's mtf.

Reason: