Elite indicators :) - page 890

Gentlemen,

I keep on getting these errors when I reply to anyone:

"The following errors occurred with your submission

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please reload the window.)"

Any suggestions please?

ValeoFX:
Gentlemen,

I keep on getting these errors when I reply to anyone:

"The following errors occurred with your submission

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please reload the window.)"

Any suggestions please?

ValeoFX

It seems to be working OK for me, but will be forwarding your post to technical department

NWFstudent:
cci_-_nrp_-_mtf_advanced_alerts.mq4

Hi dear coders.

Is it possible to add an additional feature to this indicator? Is it possible to add color on slope?

Sloping down red, sloping up blue? and still leave the ob/os colour unchanged whenever in the zone slope dont matter?

Thank you very much

Hi NWFstudent, added the slope coloring.

Some code corrections (to make it new mt4 cleaner and faster) of a double smoothed stochastic of adaptive super smoother : dss_of_adaptive_super_smoother_3.mq4

And this one : dss_of_adaptive_super_smoother_4.mq4

In this one it is using 3 prices (instead of just one) as the original stochastic does. Each price is smoothed adaptively using its own adaption period (there is no same period for any othe prices). This way it became completely adaptive and the dss itself is an adaptive dss

hi, Mlade kan meke this indicator no repainting : super_scalping_future.mq4.Thank you very much....

flox:
hi, Mlade kan meke this indicator no repainting : super_scalping_future.mq4.Thank you very much....

flox

That is "bookkeepers" Spearman rank correlation smoothed using centered TMa. Spearman eank correlation does not recalculate, but centered TMA does, so iy can not be made non-repainting and to keep the values as they are

Thank you very much.....

mladen:
Updated non repainting super trend : supertrend__nrp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Hi mladen

Is it possible to add alerts to this indicator when trend changes to 'range' or 'flat'. As it stands it alerts when trend changes up or down..with color change . That is when 'alertsoncolorchange' option is true.

Or, could you suggest any other indicator that alerts on trend change to ranging.

Thanks

Boloti:
Hi mladen

Is it possible to add alerts to this indicator when trend changes to 'range' or 'flat'. As it stands it alerts when trend changes up or down..with color change . That is when 'alertsoncolorchange' option is true.

Or, could you suggest any other indicator that alerts on trend change to ranging.

Thanks

Boloti

You mean it would be ranging when it turns to horizontal line?

Reason: