Posted the wrong indicator at that post. This is the Squeezed T3 of stochastic : squeezed_t3_of_stochastic_amp_alerts_amp_mtf.ex4
Here is one that can do what you asked for
Parameter that you need : ShowHigherTimeFrame. If set to true it will automatically show one time frame higher than the current time frame (unless it is monthly, when there is no higher time frame)
PS: default lengths in this one are changed from 13,8 to 32,9 hence the difference if you just place it on chart without changing parameters
Upgraded version compatible with new mt4 : dss_bressert__ahtf_nmc.mq4
Dear Mladen, Mrtools;
I have two request please.
1) I need close all position indicator(? or script) for metatrader4 build 765. ( i requested it from Mladen in the past but he forgot i think)
2) I need close all positions that will close according to my amount of money. Let's say i have 1000 usd entered a position and i did not put a stop loss and i want to risk maximum 200 usd for loss. I need something will close my all positions when my balance reaches 800 usd (200 usd loss).
Dears Great people (Mladen and Mrtools)
About this indicator
averages & confidence bands 2 & alerts & arrows mtf.mq4
There are two requests, which I don't know if they are possible of not or nonsense (bunk).
1) bands can dynamic.
2) Is it possible to draw the angle of the average line (not bands) in separate windows,
1. The confidence bands are calculated dynamically (they are not static distance). Some more information how confidence bands are calculated can be found here : Confidence and prediction bands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2. All "angles" calculated on a time series data are fake (some are simple slope in points and are claiming to be angles), or a rough approximation - as the one posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173056/page3. We can not compare time and value and calculate angle : time and value (price) are completely different measurement units and can not produce an angle
Thanks for explanation,
Hi, Mladen i have this indicator zigzag_larsen_out_amp_alerts.mq4 with "limit bar" .
Please eliminated "limit bar". Thank you
If you set MaxBars parameter to some big value then it is the same as if it uses all the bars (so you can set it to 100.000 for example, and it will take into account how many bars are there at the chart and use that instead)
I hope there is no false that i made, you do not answer me. Anyway, maybe attached indicators can meet my needs. Please check it. I think second one is for EA. I do not use EA.
Thank you Mladen .....