Elite indicators :) - page 886

mladen:
Upgraded RVI on jurik channel : rvi_on__jurik_channel_mtf_alerts_nmc.mq4 It needs RVI on jurik too in order to work (this one) : rvi_on_jurik.mq4

Hi mladen

I dont seem to get alerts (mt4 and email) from RVI on jurik channel

Kindly confirm

Thanks

Boloti:
Hi mladen

I dont seem to get alerts (mt4 and email) from RVI on jurik channel

Kindly confirm

Thanks

Hi Boloti, the alerts should work in this version.

mladen,

Sorry to ask but does this indicator repaint / recalculate please?

Thanks a lot as always for all of your help.

traderdp

David

Files:

traderdp:
mladen,

Sorry to ask but does this indicator repaint / recalculate please?

Thanks a lot as always for all of your help.

traderdp

David

David

No, it does not repaint

mladen,

Thanks so much for the speedy reply and again, I'm sorry for needing to ask this type of question to you.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

Thanks so much for the speedy reply and again, I'm sorry for needing to ask this type of question to you.

traderdp

David

David

Don't worry about that type of questions. They are helping other users too, so they are by no mean superfluous

Happy trading

mladen:
Here is this variation first (I did not add color changes on slope, but color changes when averages exits the confidence bands with the default bands shift set to 3 - as long as bands shift is set to >= 0, it will never repaint, do not use negative values for bands shift) : averages_amp_confidence_bands_2.mq4 It seems it be giving interesting entry points (and exit points) in this version. For the rest it needs to be expanded with 3 more buffers and the code the handle the rest (even like this it would not be possible to make it in the old metatrader 4)

Hi mladen

Kindly add alerts to this indicator. So far seems to be good but will be better with alerts on colour change when averages exit.

Thanks

Boloti:
Hi mladen

Kindly add alerts to this indicator. So far seems to be good but will be better with alerts on colour change when averages exit.

Thanks

Boloti

here is a version with alerts added (whenever the average exits the confidence bands) : averages_amp_confidence_bands_2_amp_alerts.mq4

Thanks, mladen

mrtools:
Clon_tron, made this one.

Hi Mrtools, I have tried this indicator but the results are totally different - with arrows every few candles, not as shown in the image above.

Files:
Reason: