Elite indicators :) - page 811

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mladen:
ValeoFX

First of all I envy you. The time here is dreary, wet and gray so already hoping that it will be an early end of winter (even though it will mean that "El Nino" will hit us harder again )

Anyway, attached the 4 time frame T3 PCCI with those alerts you needed. Enjoy the weather

regards

Mladen

Updated version compatible with new mql : 4_time_frame_t3_pcci_1.02.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

XO (version with alerts, arrows on chart and alerts) made new mql compatible : xo_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Files:
orcun1234
orcun1234  

Hello Mladen

Does it repaint?(xo)

orcun1234
orcun1234  

Another think, i care that you are usually using 15m chart... Do you advice 15m as shortest or 5m ?

orcun1234
orcun1234  

Last think, for XO, iam seeing many signals on my chart, it is not like your graphic.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tomitom06:
Hello Mladen Does it repaint?(xo)

tomitom06

XO does not repaint

To get the same as I got, that is a 1 hour XO on 15 minute chart

orcun1234
orcun1234  

Mladen, how can i do it?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tomitom06:
Mladen, how can i do it?

Set the time frame parameter to 1 hour. But then it is going to work in a multi time frame mode

orcun1234
orcun1234  

Thanks Mladen, maybe easy for you but i am happy that i learnt one more thing. I wonder that can we know if an indicator decompiled or not before requesting from you something ?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
tomitom06:
Thanks Mladen, maybe easy for you but i am happy that i learnt one more thing. I wonder that can we know if an indicator decompiled or not before requesting from you something ?

Tomitom06, one way is when you open meta editor and see this

/*

G e n e r a t e d by ex4-to-mq4 decompiler FREEWARE 4.0.509.5

E-mail : sUP P O Rt @ M e ta qU O tE S.n e T

*/

also when the code is using unknown words like "G_ibuf_128" this is a sure sign of a decompiled indicator another is when there is a ~ after the indicator or Ea name. But if your not sure don't worry we will let you know, we know a lot of people don't know decompiled code from regular code.