Elite indicators :) - page 811

tomitom06:
I am using 4h on 5m chart.that means , it can change until 48 bars. ıs that true? If yes, until 48 bars are completed, is there any possibility to see signal on a different bar in 48 bars?

tomitom06

Yes, that means exactly that. I can add you a vertical line that will show you where is the first bar of the higher time frame currently still opened bar. Is that OK with you?

Dear Mladen, it will be appreciated, thank you. And a yes or no answer please; is there any possibility seeing signal on different bar until 48 bars? I am asking this because on past bars signals are not on the one of best points. For example; There is buy signal, after that there are 15-20 small or bigger down movements and starting up trend but signal is on the SAME bar. But totally certain profit.

tomitom06:
Dear Mladen, it will be appreciated, thank you. And a yes or no answer please; is there any possibility seeing signal on different bar until 48 bars? I am asking this because on past bars signals are not on the one of best points. For example; There is buy signal, after that there are 15-20 small or bigger down movements and starting up trend but signal is on the SAME bar. But totally certain profit.

tomitom06

When you think of multi time frame, think of it as if it is completely different set of data. The arrow is placed at the first bar of the lower time bars that belongs to the higher time frame bar. Any other criteria is not possible or would be wrong (since the data of the higher time frame is "unaware" of the lower time frame changes)

From your answer, i understand that yes signal can change in 48 bars... It will be appreciated if can get vertical line update.

tomitom06:
From your answer, i understand that yes signal can change in 48 bars... It will be appreciated if can get vertical line update.

tomitom06

Here you go (the vertical line is visible only in multi time frame mode) : xo_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

Mladen; thank you so much for your Works. I need an advice. for a 5m trader( non scalper) WHO is using 4h timeframe, what do you advice for the main screen? a) All pivots b) mary math c) Fibo points which one do you advise? Thank you

tomitom06:
Mladen; thank you so much for your Works. I need an advice. for a 5m trader( non scalper) WHO is using 4h timeframe, what do you advice for the main screen? a) All pivots b) mary math c) Fibo points which one do you advise? Thank you

tomitom06

If I had to chose, than I would chose pivot points (the simplest pivots)

But be advised that pivots and Murrey math were originally invented for daily time frames and using those on other time frames is not what they are meant to be. As of Fibo levels : I am not sure they are applicable to financial markets

mladen:
ValeoFX Here is a version with lines too : mtf.macd_basic_amp_alerts_amp_lines.mq4

Good morning Mladen,

Thank you for the XO upgrades - appreciated.

Also, your own development of the MA and MACD made me think that I could use that MA in Trend Envelope format with greater success than with existing Tr.Env. MTF versions.

You did mention that it was "hard work" making them in the first place, but I would like to hear your opinion on it anyway plse.

Finally, have the Scripts been converted? If so, be kind enough and point me in that direction plse.

Lastly, your eClock, has that been upgraded by any chance?

Thank you for replying.

Continued success to you.

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Thank you for the XO upgrades - appreciated.

Also, your own development of the MA and MACD made me think that I could use that MA in Trend Envelope format with greater success than with existing Tr.Env. MTF versions.

You did mention that it was "hard work" making them in the first place, but I would like to hear your opinion on it anyway plse.

Finally, have the Scripts been converted? If so, be kind enough and point me in that direction plse.

Lastly, your eClock, has that been upgraded by any chance?

Thank you for replying.

Continued success to you.

ValeoFX

This is the eclock that I am using now with these new builds of metatrader : eclock.mq4

Files:
eclock.mq4  8 kb

mladen:
ValeoFX This is the eclock that I am using now with these new builds of metatrader : eclock.mq4

Thanks very much Mladen. Appreciated.

Reason: