Elite indicators :) - page 816

Anyway:
Oh, so original. Thank you for your quick reply.

Oh well

Joe DiNapoli sometimes have statements that can be understood only if we remember that he was selling those as "better than the original macd". I wonder what would happen if the 9.0503 was 9.0504 (or something similar)? Then the harmony would be broken?

mladen:
Oh well Joe DiNapoli sometimes have statements that can be understood only if we remember that he was selling those as "better than the original macd". I wonder what would happen if the 9.0503 was 9.0504 (or something similar)? Then the harmony would be broken?

I almost fail to see any changes.

Anyway:
I almost fail to see any changes.

Anyway

I was just kidding

From the start when I saw DiNapolli macd for the first time, I did not see any purpose of using fractional FIXED periods for macd (the "fixed" because that is not an adaptive macd). I think that when used in adaptive calculations that fractional part is providing reasonable smoothness and has its merits, but using fractional periods in a way how Joe DiNapolli used them is like telling that 12,26,9 macd must be better than 12,26,10 macd (just one example)

Mladen, thank you for indicator. Will i add this to library or directly indicators,

tomitom06:
Mladen, thank you for indicator. Will i add this to library or directly indicators,

tomitom06

That is an indicator (so it goes to indicators folder). Also you need libssa.dll in the libraries folder for it to work correctly

I searched too much libssa.dll but could not find. Anyone can give link to download it? thanks

After 2 hours hard searching, it is here and sharing.

Files:
libssa.rar  32 kb

Mladen, up indy(traders dynamic) ; is it recalculating or repainting? Thanks. Additionally, can we tell this , is it givinging sure signals?

tomitom06:
Mladen, up indy(traders dynamic) ; is it recalculating or repainting? Thanks. Additionally, can we tell this , is it givinging sure signals?

tomitom06

It is using SSA : it is recalculating

Reason: