Elite indicators :) - page 818

orcun1234
orcun1234  

Mladen, thank you for indicator. Will i add this to library or directly indicators,

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tomitom06:
Mladen, thank you for indicator. Will i add this to library or directly indicators,

tomitom06

That is an indicator (so it goes to indicators folder). Also you need libssa.dll in the libraries folder for it to work correctly

orcun1234
orcun1234  

I searched too much libssa.dll but could not find. Anyone can give link to download it? thanks

orcun1234
orcun1234  

After 2 hours hard searching, it is here and sharing.

Files:
libssa.rar 32 kb
orcun1234
orcun1234  

Mladen, up indy(traders dynamic) ; is it recalculating or repainting? Thanks. Additionally, can we tell this , is it givinging sure signals?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tomitom06:
Mladen, up indy(traders dynamic) ; is it recalculating or repainting? Thanks. Additionally, can we tell this , is it givinging sure signals?

tomitom06

It is using SSA : it is recalculating

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Stochastic RSI updated for new metatrader 4 and zero line crosses alerts added : stochrsi_histo_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Not sure how logical this is but maybe worth testing, this is the averages indicator made adaptive with atr which is also using the averages for adapting. The chart picture is showing super smoother with super smoother of atr (green/red) alongside a regular super smoother both with periods set at 89. Indicator is mtf with alerts on color change, and option for 20 different moving averages.

Irfan Haider
Irfan Haider  

Dear mladen can you please fix these errors. Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
irfanmalik721:
Dear mladen can you please fix these errors. Thanks

This is a version without that error message : trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_3.01_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4