Elite indicators :) - page 817

Stochastic RSI updated for new metatrader 4 and zero line crosses alerts added : stochrsi_histo_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

Not sure how logical this is but maybe worth testing, this is the averages indicator made adaptive with atr which is also using the averages for adapting. The chart picture is showing super smoother with super smoother of atr (green/red) alongside a regular super smoother both with periods set at 89. Indicator is mtf with alerts on color change, and option for 20 different moving averages.

Dear mladen can you please fix these errors. Thanks

irfanmalik721:
Dear mladen can you please fix these errors. Thanks

This is a version without that error message : trend_direction_amp_force_index_-_smoothed_3.01_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Hello Mladen,

Trust this finds you well.

Any update on my request regarding your MVA in Post #8125 to be made into a TrendEnvelope perhaps or is this preposterous?

Best wishes,

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Trust this finds you well.

Any update on my request regarding your MVA in Post #8125 to be made into a TrendEnvelope perhaps or is this preposterous?

Best wishes,

ValeoFX

I am looking at that post an there is no mentioning of MVA in that post. Am I missing something?

Mladen, Mrtool; what is the best ADX based indicator for you ?

tomitom06:
Mladen, Mrtool; what is the best ADX based indicator for you ?

If you are using ADX use any of the Wilders DMI (ADX) indicators. Metatrader built in ADX is wrong (it has nothing in common with the original ADX)

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Thank you for the XO upgrades - appreciated.

Also, your own development of the MA and MACD made me think that I could use that MA in Trend Envelope format with greater success than with existing Tr.Env. MTF versions.

You did mention that it was "hard work" making them in the first place, but I would like to hear your opinion on it anyway plse.

Finally, have the Scripts been converted? If so, be kind enough and point me in that direction plse.

Lastly, your eClock, has that been upgraded by any chance?

Thank you for replying.

Continued success to you.

I have highlighted the sentence for your kind attention.

Thanks.

Sorry Mladen, I think I was dreaming.

My sincerest apologies. I never asked directly although in my mind I have.

Well, may I now formalise my request for a Tr.Env. version of your MA plse? The stability on the MTF_MACD for example is unbelievable.

Would really appreciate you doing this for me.

Thanking you in advance.

Reason: