Elite indicators :) - page 817

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
igoregorov:
Thank you very much, Mladen!

One more question. Your brilliant indy also refuses to work properly on new MT4. Could you clear it?

thank you in advance.

Igor

dss_bressert__ahtf_filter.ex4dss_bressert__ahtf_filter.mq4

Igor

Here is the updated DSS too : dss_bressert__ahtf_filter_nmc.mq4

igoregorov
igoregorov  

Thank you, Mladen. I appreciate your work and I hope, I didn't spoil your joy of the weekend.

traderduke
traderduke  

Mladen

Sometime I can't see the forest for the trees,

Thanks

Ray

Gway
Gway  
mladen:
ValeoFX Here you go Gap can be set separately for lower and upper arrows so you can adjust them to suite your needs

Does this set of parameter combinations (9.0503, 17.5185, 8.3896) have any redeeming features?

What made he choose the double rather than the int?

thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Anyway:
Does this set of parameter combinations (9.0503, 17.5185, 8.3896) have any redeeming features?

What made he choose the double rather than the int?

thanks in advance

Those are periods from DiNapolli macd.

Joe DiNapoli claimed that he was using those levels in order to honor Fibonacci sequence for parameters

Gway
Gway  
mladen:
Those are periods from DiNapolli macd. Joe DiNapoli claimed that he was using those levels in order to honor Fibonacci sequence for parameters

Oh, so original.

Thank you for your quick reply.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Anyway:
Oh, so original. Thank you for your quick reply.

Oh well

Joe DiNapoli sometimes have statements that can be understood only if we remember that he was selling those as "better than the original macd". I wonder what would happen if the 9.0503 was 9.0504 (or something similar)? Then the harmony would be broken?

Gway
Gway  
mladen:
Oh well Joe DiNapoli sometimes have statements that can be understood only if we remember that he was selling those as "better than the original macd". I wonder what would happen if the 9.0503 was 9.0504 (or something similar)? Then the harmony would be broken?

I almost fail to see any changes.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Anyway:
I almost fail to see any changes.

Anyway

I was just kidding

From the start when I saw DiNapolli macd for the first time, I did not see any purpose of using fractional FIXED periods for macd (the "fixed" because that is not an adaptive macd). I think that when used in adaptive calculations that fractional part is providing reasonable smoothness and has its merits, but using fractional periods in a way how Joe DiNapolli used them is like telling that 12,26,9 macd must be better than 12,26,10 macd (just one example)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Traders dynamic bands index (ssa+alert+...) : traders_dynamic_cb_ssa_norm_index_alertsarrows_nmc.mq4