Elite indicators :) - page 813

Anyway:
hi, mrtools

may i beg a favour of you? if you are very busy, ignore it.

make a 4TF Bars from StepMA_v7.2 pdf.mq4

thank you in advance

If we make it as a 2 indicator version (in which case StepMA_v7.2 pdf is going to be needed for the 4 time frame version too) than it can be done faster. Is that version OK?

mladen:
If we make it as a 2 indicator version (in which case StepMA_v7.2 pdf is going to be needed for the 4 time frame version too) than it can be done faster. Is that version OK?

Yes,of course. Thank you.

mladen:

Of course OF of course

Another thing, i could not fing goertzel sucesfull, I tried it with many TMFs and settings.. What do you think about it?

tomitom06:
Another thing, i could not fing goertzel sucesfull, I tried it with many TMFs and settings.. What do you think about it?

tomitom06

Goertzel browser should not be used as a normal indicator. It is meant to be used as a help to find out underlying cycles (and maybe the most important, their phases) and to estimate what can happen. That is not an indicator in a classical sense of the word.

You can find some more info about it here : Goertzel algorithm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Today, here is in silence. I think everybody got profit today I hope we can take 4 mtf stepna XD

tomitom06:
Today, here is in silence. I think everybody got profit today I hope we can take 4 mtf stepna XD

FOMC days are like that : slow, and then all happens fast

Here is a 4 time frame step ma pdf (both needed for the 4 time frame version to work)
stepma_v7.2_pdf.mq4

4_time_frame_step_ma_pdf.mq4

Mladen... I have no words... Please tell me a Word that better than thank you Appreciated.

tomitom06:
Mladen... I have no words... Please tell me a Word that better than thank you Appreciated.

'obliged'

'much obliged' or 'I am obliged to you'

'I am truly and sincerely obliged to you for your help'

Thank you very much indeed, mladen, I am extremely obliged to you.

Mladen or MT

I want to write an indicator that uses the subwindow of an already attached indicator. I can do it on the chart;

-- To put indicator in same sub-window as an already plotted indicator, drag it into the same sub-window. If you want the indicator to be a derivative of the indicator already plotted (e.g. to get a moving average of an RSI), set "Apply to:" to "First indicator's data". Otherwise set "Apply to:" to "Close" (or whatever).

How do I show it in a indicator

extern int FastMAPrice =0; //How do I apply "Previous indicator's data" or "First Indicator's dara" in the same indicator

window 7 or 8 doesn't work??

ExtMapBuffer1=iOBV(NULL,OBV_TimeFrame, OBV_applied_price,y);

ExtMapBuffer2=iMA(NULL,TimeFrame,FastMAPeriod,0,FastMAMode,FastMAPrice,y);

Thank you

Ray

Reason: