Elite indicators :) - page 809

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderdp:
mladen,

Can you please tell me whether these 2 indicators repaint, as I continue my search for only non repainting helpful indicators.

Thanks so much for all your help to us all, as always.

traderdp

David

David

Yes. Both are repainting

traderdp
traderdp  

mladen,

Thanks very much and I'm sorry for wasting your precious time looking at repainters,

traderdp

David

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderdp:
mladen,

Thanks very much and I'm sorry for wasting your precious time looking at repainters,

traderdp

David

David

Don't worry about the questions of that kind : better to check before using anything than to suffer some loses just because the checking was not done

Happy trading

traderduke
traderduke  

Mladen

If sliding it into the EA is a problem could you make it a "stand alone trailing stop EA"?? Request #8044

Thank you

Ray

traderduke:
Mladen

I have this new Renko Trailing stop For Tradestation. I was wondering if its possible u could Make it "TS option 9" in my MT4 EA.

It takes you out of renko trade on the next brick reversal.

Thank You

Ray

Inputs:

RenkoTS (false), // Get the renko brick size ( bar size ) on the second bar of the chart

NumBarsTrail( 1 ) , // # of bricks -New Trailing Stop for REnko, see bottom

{new Renko Trailing Stop 6-01-2014}

if RenkoTS then begin

if CurrentBar = 2 then

RenkoBrickSize = Boxsize;

if MarketPosition 0 then begin //and TrailingStop = 0 then

TStop = EntryPrice - ( MarketPosition * NumBarsTrail * RenkoBrickSize );

end;

if MarketPosition = 1 then begin

TStop = MaxList( TStop, High - ( NumBarsTrail * RenkoBrickSize ) ) ; //change to use High

sell ("RTS1-LX") next bar at TStop stop ;

TLID = TL_New(Date, Time, TStop, Date[1], Time[1], TStop ) ;

TL_SetSize(TLID, 2 ) ;

end

else if MarketPosition = -1 then begin

TStop = MinList( TStop, Low + ( NumBarsTrail * RenkoBrickSize ) ) ; //change to use Low

buyToCover ("RTS1-SX") Next bar at TStop stop;

TLID = TL_New(Date, Time, TStop, Date[1], Time[1], TStop ) ;

TL_SetSize(TLID, 2 ) ;

end;

if MP[1] 0 and MP = 0 then begin

TStop = 0 ;

end ;
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderduke:
Mladen

If sliding it into the EA is a problem could you make it a "stand alone trailing stop EA"?? Request #8044

Thank you

Ray

Ray

Sorry. No EA coding for renko (for multiple reasons - one being the impossibility to test the EA and the other that so far I have seen 100 renkos and none worked the same as the other)

Hercs
Hercs  
mrtools:
This is volatility quality candles, added 2 ma's to make it similar to the separate window version, and arrows/alerts on candle color change.

Thanks MrTools, this is a rather nifty little critter

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
Found these (it was really long time ago - these were made in 2007) :

mtf.ma_basic.mq4

mtf.macd_basic.mq4

Anyway, these are working the way you described. Try them out

Hello Mladen,

This is a dream come true! Great work even "way back when" - most excellent thank you.

Please could you have alerts in the form of arrows/vertical lines on Green-line crossing the Gray-bars at your convenience.

Much appreciate your expertise.

Hercs
Hercs  

Explanation plse

Hello Mladen,

Please be kind enough and explain to me why my indicator all of a sudden started slowing down my platform with an alert under "experts" which is attached. Worked perfectly until Monday this week.

Would appreciate hearing from you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Please be kind enough and explain to me why my indicator all of a sudden started slowing down my platform with an alert under "experts" which is attached. Worked perfectly until Monday this week.

Would appreciate hearing from you.

It expects that you have 2 sub-windows opened in order to create an object in the second sub-window. If there is just one sub-window (or no cub-window at all) it will cause that error

As far as I remember, you should check the parameters for the target sub-window number in that indicator

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
It expects that you have 2 sub-windows opened in order to create an object in the second sub-window. If there is just one sub-window (or no cub-window at all) it will cause that error As far as I remember, you should check the parameters for the target sub-window number in that indicator

You're a Star. Thank you Mladen I will check it out.

Enjoy the evening.