Elite indicators :) - page 807

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
SAugustine:
Hello Mladen

This is just a polite reminder of my request.

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Thought that I have posted it already. Anyway, here it is (the version with alerts) : volumersi_v1_amp_alerts.mq4

Happy trading

traderdp
traderdp  

mladen,

Can you please tell me if this indicator repaints or not on current time frame ( not on a higher time frame not yet completed) ? It seems quite accurate.

Thanks so much for all your help, past and present.

traderdp

David

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderdp:
mladen,

Can you please tell me if this indicator repaints or not on current time frame ( not on a higher time frame not yet completed) ? It seems quite accurate.

Thanks so much for all your help, past and present.

traderdp

David

David

Yes, it repaints (even when used on current time frame only)

traderdp
traderdp  
mladen:
David Yes, it repaints (even when used on current time frame only)

mladen,

Thanks so much for the quick reply. Your help is invaluable, as always.

traderdp

David

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Tm smoothed_dtoch2_arrows+alerts+divergence from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

derfel
derfel  
mladen:

Frankly, I did not check the code at all (I assumed that that site is "clean" - well, learned a lesson)

Will try to find that original formula anyway

Good morning mladen,

back from weekend I just want to say thank you for your time and generous work so far. Would be nice if you could find some.

Thanks

derfel

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Volty channel stop version 2.2 (using jurik smoothing, multi time frame version with alerts) new mql compatible : volty_channel_stop_v2.2__mtf__alerts_nmc.mq4

FreedomTres
FreedomTres  

Hi mladen!

This pic is a multi-TF dashboard based on the EMA values define by the user. Price above EMA = Uptrend, Below EMA = Downtrend

Do you have something like this? or possible to make one?

Regards,

FFreedom3

Files:
dashboard.png 18 kb
Hercs
Hercs  

Good morning Mladen,

Would it be possible to create an MTF version of any indicator without the close of the MTF TF resetting the indicator? If we can somehow get the present showing (reading) to stay all the way without the close ever affecting the line, it will be a major advance for MTF. Please rethink the reply that comes into your mind when you read this.

Continued success to you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Would it be possible to create an MTF version of any indicator without the close of the MTF TF resetting the indicator? If we can somehow get the present showing (reading) to stay all the way without the close ever affecting the line, it will be a major advance for MTF. Please rethink the reply that comes into your mind when you read this.

Continued success to you.

ValeFX

What you are asking for (if I understand correctly) is can it be made repainting (showing states that were valid at some stage and price and not those that are valid for current prices). If that is the question, then the answer is no. Making deliberate repainting that would work that way is an enterprise that is much more complicated than it looks like at the first glance