Elite indicators :) - page 806

Volty channel stop version 2.2 (using jurik smoothing, multi time frame version with alerts) new mql compatible : volty_channel_stop_v2.2__mtf__alerts_nmc.mq4

Hi mladen!

This pic is a multi-TF dashboard based on the EMA values define by the user. Price above EMA = Uptrend, Below EMA = Downtrend

Do you have something like this? or possible to make one?

Regards,

FFreedom3

Files:
dashboard.png  18 kb

Good morning Mladen,

Would it be possible to create an MTF version of any indicator without the close of the MTF TF resetting the indicator? If we can somehow get the present showing (reading) to stay all the way without the close ever affecting the line, it will be a major advance for MTF. Please rethink the reply that comes into your mind when you read this.

Continued success to you.

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Would it be possible to create an MTF version of any indicator without the close of the MTF TF resetting the indicator? If we can somehow get the present showing (reading) to stay all the way without the close ever affecting the line, it will be a major advance for MTF. Please rethink the reply that comes into your mind when you read this.

ValeFX

What you are asking for (if I understand correctly) is can it be made repainting (showing states that were valid at some stage and price and not those that are valid for current prices). If that is the question, then the answer is no. Making deliberate repainting that would work that way is an enterprise that is much more complicated than it looks like at the first glance

mladen:
ValeFX What you are asking for (if I understand correctly) is can it be made repainting (showing states that were valid at some stage and price and not those that are valid for current prices). If that is the question, then the answer is no. Making deliberate repainting that would work that way is an enterprise that is much more complicated than it looks like at the first glance

No Mladen, just the opposite.

I do NOT want it to repaint at all not even re-adjusting. Example if I run a 15m setting on M5-chart, that 15m-setting must not readjust itself when the 15m period closes which is the norm. I do believe that coders like you can construct it in such a way that it never readjust (close) on the M15 close, but how is the key which you hold.

Trust this is a better explanation.

ValeoFX:
No Mladen, just the opposite.

I do NOT want it to repaint at all not even re-adjusting. Example if I run a 15m setting on M5-chart, that 15m-setting must not readjust itself when the 15m period closes which is the norm. I do believe that coders like you can construct it in such a way that it never readjust (close) on the M15 close, but how is the key which you hold.

Trust this is a better explanation.

I guess I understand what you mean

There was one moving average that I made that worked like that (it was even posted here at this thread but right now I can not find it), but not all indicators can be made like that (it is matter of previous state saving for some more complicated calculations - not all are like simple moving average straightforward) so, then I decided not to continue in that direction since the results were differing marginally from the classical multi time frame calculation and the code added would make it overcomplicated to be used in a normal way

mladen:
I guess I understand what you mean There was one moving average that I made that worked like that (it was even posted here at this thread but right now I can not find it), but not all indicators can be made like that (it is matter of previous state saving for some more complicated calculations - not all are like simple moving average straightforward) so, then I decided not to continue in that direction since the results were differing marginally from the classical multi time frame calculation and the code added would make it over complicated to be used in a normal way

Thanks Mladen it gives me hope. Appreciate your expertise. Should you find it, I would love to give it a test-drive.

ValeoFX:
Thanks Mladen it gives me hope. Appreciate your expertise. Should you find it, I would love to give it a test-drive. Continued success to you.

As soon as I find it it will be posted here

mladen:
As soon as I find it it will be posted here

Much appreciated, thanks.

ValeoFX:
Much appreciated, thanks.

Found these (it was really long time ago - these were made in 2007) :

mtf.ma_basic.mq4

mtf.macd_basic.mq4

Anyway, these are working the way you described. Try them out

Files:
Reason: