Elite indicators :) - page 810

Mladen, how can i do it?

tomitom06:
Mladen, how can i do it?

Set the time frame parameter to 1 hour. But then it is going to work in a multi time frame mode

Thanks Mladen, maybe easy for you but i am happy that i learnt one more thing. I wonder that can we know if an indicator decompiled or not before requesting from you something ?

tomitom06:
Thanks Mladen, maybe easy for you but i am happy that i learnt one more thing. I wonder that can we know if an indicator decompiled or not before requesting from you something ?

Tomitom06, one way is when you open meta editor and see this

/*

G e n e r a t e d by ex4-to-mq4 decompiler FREEWARE 4.0.509.5

E-mail : sUP P O Rt @ M e ta qU O tE S.n e T

*/

also when the code is using unknown words like "G_ibuf_128" this is a sure sign of a decompiled indicator another is when there is a ~ after the indicator or Ea name. But if your not sure don't worry we will let you know, we know a lot of people don't know decompiled code from regular code.

Elder impulse sub-chart made new mql compatible : subchart_amp_elder_impulse_nmc.mq4

Volatility quality zero line 2 - new mql compatible : volatility_quality_zero_line_2_nmc.mq4

Volatility quality zero line - candles - with some changes in the code : volatility_quality_zeroline_candles_mtf_amp_alerts_1.01.mq4

PS: example is using default settings

Deaar Mladen; For XO-mtf i got signal to sell but on following two bars i am loosing signal and getting again according to price movements. But i am seeing signal on the same bar(i think it is not repainting) Under these conditions, if i will see signal on the same bar, why is it turning?

tomitom06:
Deaar Mladen; For XO-mtf i got signal to sell but on following two bars i am loosing signal and getting again according to price movements. But i am seeing signal on the same bar(i think it is not repainting) Under these conditions, if i will see signal on the same bar, why is it turning?

tomitom06

If you are using it in multi time frame mode, then the arrow is placed on the first bar belonging to the higher time frame bar. That arrow is a subject of change as any other multi time frame value of the higher time frame currently opened bar

Ie : if you are using, for example, 1 hour indicator on a 15 minute chart, up to 4 bars back the signal can be changed since that is the current (still opened) bar of the higher time frame. Only when the higher time frame bar closes, then it will not change any more under any circumstance

I am using 4h on 5m chart.that means , it can change until 48 bars. ıs that true? If yes, until 48 bars are completed, is there any possibility to see signal on a different bar in 48 bars?

Reason: