Elite indicators :) - page 803

mladen:
Trend envelopes using one of the 20 types if averages now : trend_envelopes_averages_-_mtf_nmc.mq4

Mladen, at what setting is yours plse?

ValeoFX:
Mladen, at what setting is yours plse?

ValeoFX

Those are default settings - nothing has been changed from the default

mladen:
ValeoFX Those are default settings - nothing has been changed from the default

Appreciate that. Thanks.

Mladen

I have this new Renko Trailing stop For Tradestation. I was wondering if its possible u could Make it "TS option 9" in my MT4 EA.

It takes you out of renko trade on the next brick reversal.

Thank You

Ray

Inputs:

RenkoTS (false), // Get the renko brick size ( bar size ) on the second bar of the chart

NumBarsTrail( 1 ) , // # of bricks -New Trailing Stop for REnko, see bottom

{new Renko Trailing Stop 6-01-2014}

if RenkoTS then begin

if CurrentBar = 2 then

RenkoBrickSize = Boxsize;

if MarketPosition 0 then begin //and TrailingStop = 0 then

TStop = EntryPrice - ( MarketPosition * NumBarsTrail * RenkoBrickSize );

end;

if MarketPosition = 1 then begin

TStop = MaxList( TStop, High - ( NumBarsTrail * RenkoBrickSize ) ) ; //change to use High

sell ("RTS1-LX") next bar at TStop stop ;

TLID = TL_New(Date, Time, TStop, Date[1], Time[1], TStop ) ;

TL_SetSize(TLID, 2 ) ;

end

else if MarketPosition = -1 then begin

TStop = MinList( TStop, Low + ( NumBarsTrail * RenkoBrickSize ) ) ; //change to use Low

buyToCover ("RTS1-SX") Next bar at TStop stop;

TLID = TL_New(Date, Time, TStop, Date[1], Time[1], TStop ) ;

TL_SetSize(TLID, 2 ) ;

end;

if MP[1] 0 and MP = 0 then begin

TStop = 0 ;

end ;

Hello mladen,

do we (already) have an indicator called "Dynamic Fibonacci" wonderfully with mtf, looking like this ?

If so, would you please guide me where I can find it ? checked numerous threads but may have overlooked it.

Thanks in advance

derfel

Files:

derfel:
Hello mladen,

do we (already) have an indicator called "Dynamic Fibonacci" wonderfully with mtf, looking like this ?

If so, would you please guide me where I can find it ? checked numerous threads but may have overlooked it.

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel

Did not find it

Do you have the formula for that version from the picture?

mladen:
derfel

Did not find it

I' m afraid, unfortunately not. Just saw it on a video.

derfel

mladen:
derfel

Did not find it

one more word to this: I can't code. To me it looks interesting. Maybe it turns out to be a helpful tool for some members. I don't have a clue how timeconsuming it would be to make it.

You are an expert in coding and I leave it completely up to you to decide if you would like to take the challange and create this toy. The thing is we only can see afterwards. But if you as an expert with a lot of experience say it isn't worth the effort, that's ok. As I said, I leave it up to you.

Thanks

derfel

derfel:
one more word to this: I can't code. To me it looks interesting. Maybe it turns out to be a helpful tool for some members. I don't have a clue how timeconsuming it would be to make it.

You are an expert in coding and I leave it completely up to you to decide if you would like to take the challange and create this toy. The thing is we only can see afterwards. But if you as an expert with a lot of experience say it isn't worth the effort, that's ok. As I said, I leave it up to you.

Thanks

derfel

derfel

Found on the net something that reminds of that. Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178549/page12 since that is downloaded from a free resource (it would not be fair to keep it for this section only)

mladen:
derfel Found on the net something that reminds of that. Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178549/page12 since that is downloaded from a free resource (it would not be fair to keep it for this section only)

thanks mladen for that one. A way of showing levels in another way. Sorry to say so, but it's not what I'm looking for, sorry. There's no hurry. (by the way, it's completely decompiled)

Thank you very much

derfel

Reason: