Elite indicators :) - page 78

Hi mrtools, The indicators you posted do not load on my charts. I tried it on both Alpari and IBFX. I have Windows Vista and Metatrader 4 build 222. Can you please repost them? Thank you.

Hi Profitrader21,

Reposting All Schaff and All Ma Angle hope these are the ones you are looking for. Also make sure you have AllAverages_v2.3 in your indicators folder. Hope this helps! Picture is from Forex.com broker a 5 digit broker.

ALL*-indicators

Linuxser:
Which other?

Hi,

only the AllAverage and the BBands_Stop Indicator are working in a 5 digit broker environment. This is a pitty and hopefully someone can update them so that they are working in both environments.

I really would like to work with the All_Bands-indicator in Alpari but this version failes.

I tested them with MIG (4 digits) and Alpqri (5 digits).

Best

Antomi

Indicators

mrtools:
Hi Profitrader21, Reposting All Schaff and All Ma Angle hope these are the ones you are looking for. Also make sure you have AllAverages_v2.3 in your indicators folder. Hope this helps! Picture is from Forex.com broker a 5 digit broker.

Hi mrtools,

unfortunately these indicators (except AllAverages) are working only in a 4 digit environment.

Best

Antomi

Indicators 4 or 5 digits

mrtools:
Hi Profitrader21, Reposting All Schaff and All Ma Angle hope these are the ones you are looking for. Also make sure you have AllAverages_v2.3 in your indicators folder. Hope this helps! Picture is from Forex.com broker a 5 digit broker.

mrtools,

are you sure that the image is from a 5 digit broker? When you look at the given prices they are all in 4 digits!!

Best

Antromi

Hi again mrtools,

I saw in image with the different indicators also the TurboTrendStrenght indicator.

I'm interesting in that one.

Can you tell me where I can get it, or even better can you upload it?

Thanks for the hlp.

Best

Antomi

Turbo Trend Strength indicator

Hi mrtools,

Thank you very much for your post. All of your 3 indicators work very well now. Can you also post the Turbo Tend Strength indicator that appears on your screenshot?

Many thanks.

Here you go...! Just happened to have a spare copy laying around for ya.

Files:

Hi again mrtools,

I saw in image with the different indicators also the TurboTrendStrenght indicator.

I'm interesting in that one.

Can you tell me where I can get it, or even better can you upload it?

Thanks for the hlp.

Best

Antomi

Hi mrtools,

unfortunately these indicators (except AllAverages) are working only in a 4 digit environment.

Best

Antomi

Hi Antomi

Sorry for the mistake was with Forex.com when they went fractional lots, duh for some reason didn't realize there was 4 and 5 digit brokers even though been hearing it like forever, guess it just didn't sink in till now! Anyway readjusted the code should work on any mt4 broker, don't have 5 digit broker at the moment so please test these and let me know, if it works will change AllBands the same way.

not working indicators

mrtools:
Hi Antomi Sorry for the mistake was with Forex.com when they went fractional lots, duh for some reason didn't realize there was 4 and 5 digit brokers even though been hearing it like forever, guess it just didn't sink in till now! Anyway readjusted the code should work on any mt4 broker, don't have 5 digit broker at the moment so please test these and let me know, if it works will change AllBands the same way.

Hallo mrtools,

first of all thanks for the fast reply.

Unfortunately all indicators except AllAverages are having some problems and are more or less not working.

To be more specific I have attached 2 images.

One image for a 4 digit broker (MIG) and the other a 5 digit broker (ALpari).

The images are showing the installed indicators (image in the EURUSD 1H graph) and where the indicator is not working I have mentioned that in red letters.

As you can see, on the 4 digit platform, some indicators are working, but some are not. This puzzles me because I was sure working/not working was a matter of 4/5 digits. Obviously that is not the case.

Probably question of the broker? Actually I can't imagine that.

With the 5 digit platform the situation is wors, only AllAverages is working.

Is this a challenge for our clever guys?

Hopefully someone can resolve that.

Best regards

Antomi

Not working

Hallo mrtools,

first of all thanks for the fast reply.

Unfortunately all indicators except AllAverages are having some problems and are more or less not working.

To be more specific I have attached 2 images.

One image for a 4 digit broker (MIG) and the other a 5 digit broker (ALpari).

The images are showing the installed indicators (image in the EURUSD 1H graph) and where the indicator is not working I have mentioned that in red letters.

As you can see, on the 4 digit platform, some indicators are working, but some are not. This puzzles me because I was sure working/not working was a matter of 4/5 digits. Obviously that is not the case.

Probably question of the broker? Actually I can't imagine that.

With the 5 digit platform the situation is wors, only AllAverages is working.

Is this a challenge for our clever guys?

Hopefully someone can resolve that.

Best regards

Antomi

Hi Antoni

All the indicators are calling All Average2.3a, for some reason from looking at your image All Average2.3a is changed to All Average2.3an so first of all would suggest go in to metaeditor and check if the indicator is calling the All Average2.3a or All Average2.3an then change to indicator you have in your folder in metaeditor has to be exactly the same for example from All Ma Angle

fEndMA=iCustom(NULL,0,"AllAverages_v2.3a",TimeFrame,Price,MA_Period,MA_Shift,MA_Method,0,0,i+EndMAShift);

fStartMA=iCustom(NULL,0,"AllAverages_v2.3a",TimeFrame,Price,MA_Period,MA_Shift,MA_Method,0,0,i+StartMAShift);

For the indicator to work AllAverages_v2.3a has to be in your indicator folder to work if it is now AllAverages_v2.3an in your indicator folder and no AllAverages_v2.3a the All Ma Angle will not work so would check that first

if you need to make any changes then you need to compile. You probably need to do this on your side because somehow the indicator is changing adding the "n".

Same for TurboTrendStrength it is calling Turbo JRSX, Turbo Jrsx has to be in indicators folder exactly how TurboTrendStrength is calling it. Hope I explained it clearly enough for you to understand.

Reason: