Elite indicators :) - page 78

Alex
Alex  

Problems with STC indicator

mrtools:
Was thinking maybe it was something to do with 5 digit broker but have it on a 5 digit broker now and its working, sending indicator again with ex4 maybe file got screwed up somehowl Hope this helps!

Hi mrtools,

The indicators you posted do not load on my charts. I tried it on both Alpari and IBFX. I have Windows Vista and Metatrader 4 build 222. Can you please repost them? Thank you.

john
john  

Elite section - conversion threads.

Just an idea but some mq4 could be written in different platform too. ie. create thread for ninjatrader converts.... within this section or similar.

My interest is to see.....

AllAverages

AllBBands

AllTrend Envelopes

All_Bands_Stop

Why? Well want to try tick and volume bar charts will bbands. etc.

Antomi
Antomi  

All...Indicators

netk:
Just an idea but some mq4 could be written in different platform too. ie. create thread for ninjatrader converts.... within this section or similar.

My interest is to see.....

AllAverages

AllBBands

AllTrend Envelopes

All_Bands_Stop

Why? Well want to try tick and volume bar charts will bbands. etc.

Hi,

I'm trying to work with these indicators and managed to work with AllAverages (one of the best indicators). With some others I had difficulties (not working) on 5 digit brokers (Alpari).

Can someone modify them for 5 digit brokers? Maybe they are already available. Any Idea where to find them?

Thanks and best regards

Antomi

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Antomi:
Hi,

I'm trying to work with these indicators and managed to work with AllAverages (one of the best indicators). With some others I had difficulties (not working) on 5 digit brokers (Alpari).

Can someone modify them for 5 digit brokers? Maybe they are already available. Any Idea where to find them?

Thanks and best regards

Antomi

Which other?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Hi mrtools, The indicators you posted do not load on my charts. I tried it on both Alpari and IBFX. I have Windows Vista and Metatrader 4 build 222. Can you please repost them? Thank you.

Hi Profitrader21,

Reposting All Schaff and All Ma Angle hope these are the ones you are looking for. Also make sure you have AllAverages_v2.3 in your indicators folder. Hope this helps! Picture is from Forex.com broker a 5 digit broker.

Antomi
Antomi  

ALL*-indicators

Linuxser:
Which other?

Hi,

only the AllAverage and the BBands_Stop Indicator are working in a 5 digit broker environment. This is a pitty and hopefully someone can update them so that they are working in both environments.

I really would like to work with the All_Bands-indicator in Alpari but this version failes.

I tested them with MIG (4 digits) and Alpqri (5 digits).

Best

Antomi

Antomi
Antomi  

Indicators

mrtools:
Hi Profitrader21, Reposting All Schaff and All Ma Angle hope these are the ones you are looking for. Also make sure you have AllAverages_v2.3 in your indicators folder. Hope this helps! Picture is from Forex.com broker a 5 digit broker.

Hi mrtools,

unfortunately these indicators (except AllAverages) are working only in a 4 digit environment.

Best

Antomi

Antomi
Antomi  

Indicators 4 or 5 digits

mrtools:
Hi Profitrader21, Reposting All Schaff and All Ma Angle hope these are the ones you are looking for. Also make sure you have AllAverages_v2.3 in your indicators folder. Hope this helps! Picture is from Forex.com broker a 5 digit broker.

mrtools,

are you sure that the image is from a 5 digit broker? When you look at the given prices they are all in 4 digits!!

Best

Antromi

Antomi
Antomi  

Hi again mrtools,

I saw in image with the different indicators also the TurboTrendStrenght indicator.

I'm interesting in that one.

Can you tell me where I can get it, or even better can you upload it?

Thanks for the hlp.

Best

Antomi

Alex
Alex  

Turbo Trend Strength indicator

Hi mrtools,

Thank you very much for your post. All of your 3 indicators work very well now. Can you also post the Turbo Tend Strength indicator that appears on your screenshot?

Many thanks.