Elite indicators :) - page 73

Linuxser
Linuxser  
mrb123:
Hi, I was wondering how or what indicator the arrows use to display? Thanks

Zig Zag. See the picture carefully. ZZ lines has been marked to be invisible.

Benjamin Dixon
Benjamin Dixon  

Shmen EA trade manager

EA with drag and drop orders and lot size/rr calculator.

I couldn't get the Russian one working so I wrote my own.

This EA is kind of ugly but here's the first version. You must drag and drop the icons on to the chart to interact.

Features:

-drag and drop stops/entires and targets even before placing a trade

-select your equity risk percent and based on your equity and distance from price/entry to the stop it will calculate lots.

-calculates rr if u have a target on

-drag and drop price alert using global variables

-various selected trade data shown in the top left (Lots, P/L, Open Price, Open time, Order #, Ticket #, Stop Loss price, Further Risk till stop loss, Worst case scenerio (if stopout), Take Profit Price, Further profit till Target, Best Case scenerio (if target hit), Total true leverage of account)

You must have chart shift turned on with sufficient room to see the icons.

The row of Lines at the top:

Red - Place Stop/Move Line

Blue- Entry Line

Green- Target Line

Pink - Price Alert

The row of Red Icons are order buttons:

RED Up arrow - If no entry line exists this will place a market buy order. If an entry line does exist it will place a resting buy order.

RED Down Arrow - Same as Up arrow but for sell orders.

RED X: Erase/Close selected order or Lot Size portion there of.

RED CheckMark: Update the selected order with the new entry, stpoloss, and target. Will NOT place a new order. You can remove stop or target of existing order by first selecting the order then deleting appropriate horizontal line and then updating with checkmark.

White Up Arrow - Inc lot size or percent of equity risk.

White Down Arrow - Dec lot size or Equity Percent.

**Thumbs Up Green/Red - this is the SAFETY, in order to place or remove orders, the thumb must be GREEN, drag and drop it on to chart to reset it.

Blue Sideways Arrow - Reposition controls verticaly on the fly.

Lot Size Text: Drag and drop this on to the chart to switch from percent equity mode to normal lot size mode on the fly.

Order Text: You can select next order by dragging this on to th chart.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
endo77:
EA with drag and drop orders and lot size/rr calculator.

I couldn't get the Russian one working so I wrote my own.

This EA is kind of ugly but here's the first version. You must drag and drop the icons on to the chart to interact.

Features:

-drag and drop stops/entires and targets even before placing a trade

-select your equity risk percent and based on your equity and distance from price/entry to the stop it will calculate lots.

-calculates rr if u have a target on

You must have chart shift turned on with sufficient room to see the icons.

The row of Lines at the top:

Red - Place Stop/Move Line

Blue- Entry Line

Green- Target Line

The row of Red Icons are order buttons:

RED Up arrow - If no entry line exists this will place a market buy order. If an entry line does exist it will place a resting buy order.

RED Down Arrow - Same as Up arrow but for sell orders.

RED X: Erase/Close selected order or Lot Size portion there of.

RED CheckMark: Update the selected order with the new entry, stpoloss, and target. Will NOT place a new order. You can remove stop or target of existing order by first selecting the order then deleting appropriate horizontal line and then updating with checkmark.

White Up Arrow - Inc lot size or percent of equity risk.

White Down Arrow - Dec lot size or Equity Percent.

**Thumbs Up Green/Red - this is the SAFETY, in order to place or remove orders, the thumb must be GREEN, drag and drop it on to chart to reset it.

Blue Sideways Arrow - Select Next Order

Lot Size Text: Drag and drop this on to the chart to switch from percent equity mode to normal lot size mode on the fly.

Order Text: You can select next order by dragging this on to th chart.

High quality job. Thanks for posting.

Yozhik
Yozhik  

Hi folks,

Just a quick post with no real purpose, other than a big THANK YOU to all contributors in this forum.

I'm new to this section, but have been amazed at the willingness to share and goodwill in every thread. So very, very refreshing.

Lot's of requests too ... but sometimes a lack of 2 key words; THANK YOU!

OK - time for me to sneak back into the dark corners ... and once again; thank you to all contributors, developers, admin and future helpers

Benjamin Dixon
Benjamin Dixon  

Mtf_macd-shmen-lnx

I recently converted MTF_MACD-2 to work with MACD_Lnx instead.

the MACD_Lnx is also required and it can be found here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

More info here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178673

Files:
stacey Lee
stacey Lee  

Stoch Cycle EA

Kalenzo:
Check this out guys

Do you have an EA that will trade this indicator from OB & OS zones?

designmax
designmax  

Looking for MACD Lnx indicator

Hi Endo77

Can you post the MACD Lnx indicator you have shown please. I have downloaded the MACD Shmen Lnx indicator, but can't get it to display. The expert log is indicating it needs the MACD Lnx indicator in order to display the indi you posted. I did a search for it, and found a version of the missing indicator, but it is not compatible for some reason.

Thanks

Designmax

Benjamin Dixon
Benjamin Dixon  

Post Updated

designmax:
Hi Endo77

Can you post the MACD Lnx indicator you have shown please. I have downloaded the MACD Shmen Lnx indicator, but can't get it to display. The expert log is indicating it needs the MACD Lnx indicator in order to display the indi you posted. I did a search for it, and found a version of the missing indicator, but it is not compatible for some reason.

Thanks

Designmax

Sorry, I edited my post above to include the link to the required MACD_Lnx indi.

designmax
designmax  

Got it

Hi Endo77

Thanks for the link to the indi - still not having much success though - my version of the MACD SHMEN indicator looks just like the MACD LNX...just in different colours. I have no stepped lines or bands as you have in your screenshot. Any thoughts as to why? This is running on an H1 chart.

Cheers

Designmax

Benjamin Dixon
Benjamin Dixon  

Try changing the timeframe to 240 while viewing the 60 min chart. It is the exact same indi but mtf. My chart for instance is the daily chart with a weekly macd.